Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Yeah,  Atlanta is extremely fast all across the field. Won state in track last year and probably will this year. Couldn't even notice the speed difference because PG plays so disciplined they never got a chance to use it. 

Did any of their DL or LB run on those sprint teams?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Biggest key to this game: If or if not PG can get to the outside. That sets up the rest of what they wanna do on offense. 

Another point. All the talk is about WOS defense vs. PGs offense........ What about WOS offense vs. PGs defense? 

Dude if #2 or #22 for PG get the edge, there ain’t a player on WOS fast enough to run them down. 

• LOL! 1

44 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I noticed the PG defensive front is extremely aggressive.  Qb draws and screens can hurt them.  I look for the WOS qb to have a big night on the ground

Two great run and gun QBs in Melissa and Graham couldn't do it.

To be honest with you DB, if you're looking for a glaring weakness in PG,  it doesn't exist. They are solid all the way around. I'd say if you had to try to point out the weakest spot it would be the secondary....but it isn't what I'd call weak. And their front 7 are so good that it makes up for anything lacking in the back end. Coming from a nuetral with no dog in this fight. This is a really, really good football team. Should be a great game. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Dude if #2 or #22 for PG get the edge, there ain’t a player on WOS fast enough to run them down. 

Pump the brakes Rambo lol,  WOS is gonna have the athletes and speed to contain the edge....and they got the horses to go get them if they break. Y'all are definitely in a big boy fight now lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Or LE or Paris or Tatum or Ark highs QB

Yeah we definitely couldnt move the ball on y'all on the ground. Had a little success through the air but not enough. We did manage to contain your jet or fly sweep though lol....the 1 out of 15 teams that did lmao

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Yeah we definitely couldnt move the ball on y'all on the ground. Had a little success through the air but not enough. We did manage to contain your jet or fly sweep though lol....the 1 out of 15 teams that did lmao

I honestly think that Browning kid from Arkansas had the most speed at the quarterback position that we’ve seen all year. Paris QB had decent speed too and so did Tatum. WOS QB Is fast, no doubt. 

I think that our coaches should ease up a little on the pass rush and contain him in the pocket. Make him beat us with his arm. 

On 12/16/2017 at 10:25 AM, REBgp said:

Good post.  And I'll admit, when I looked at their results this season, I was impressed.  Win or lose, it's obvious they have a great team.  I just find it strange that so many are picking against a team of WOS record and caliber.  The numbers just seem a little skewed.  Imo, a realistic poll would be significantly closer.  I certainly don't expect either team to win in a blowout, which a 26-6 poll might suggest.

AKA homerism

17 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

To be honest with you DB, if you're looking for a glaring weakness in PG,  it doesn't exist. They are solid all the way around. I'd say if you had to try to point out the weakest spot it would be the secondary....but it isn't what I'd call weak. And their front 7 are so good that it makes up for anything lacking in the back end. Coming from a nuetral with no dog in this fight. This is a really, really good football team. Should be a great game. 

I’m a neutral with no dog in this fight. 

Wos 30-21

16 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Pump the brakes Rambo lol,  WOS is gonna have the athletes and speed to contain the edge....and they got the horses to go get them if they break. Y'all are definitely in a big boy fight now lol

Lol, they’re proud and should be.  I still say WOS will be the fastest team they’ve faced.  And quite possibly the most sound defensively

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol, they’re proud and should be.  I still say WOS will be the fastest team they’ve faced.  And quite possibly the most sound defensively

Lol, I'm telling you....Atlanta from top to bottom is faster....I've seen WO-S on film....Atlanta is def faster....WO-S is a great football team and this will def be a heavy weight title fight.

23 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

I honestly think that Browning kid from Arkansas had the most speed at the quarterback position that we’ve seen all year. Paris QB had decent speed too and so did Tatum. WOS QB Is fast, no doubt. 

I think that our coaches should ease up a little on the pass rush and contain him in the pocket. Make him beat us with his arm. 

Shoot....our QB can scoot, but he never got to break and turn the jets on against y'all. He didn't run much this year overall....hopefully he will next year. It adds some fire power.