Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

24 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Umm... your comprehension skills are weak apparently....I didn't say y'all had a weak sked. I didn't even say anything about y'all period. It was all pertaining to PG. Y'all full of yourselves I guess. Literally tried to make that about y'all and it had nothing to do with y'all lmao. 

Exactly. @Eagleborn we literally talked about that very thing earlier lol

48 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Umm... your comprehension skills are weak apparently....I didn't say y'all had a weak sked. I didn't even say anything about y'all period. It was all pertaining to PG. Y'all full of yourselves I guess. Literally tried to make that about y'all and it had nothing to do with y'all lmao. 

Preach. 

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

We need to catch a Memorial bball game this yr. 

Absolutely.  I have a senior so it’s been tough since they mostly play on same nights.  Saw them at Hoopsgiving and was very impressed.  That team has serious playoff legs.  Maybe the Gamble?

The QB for WOS Is fast no doubt. PG will minimize this threat. They have done really good against speed QB s. I would not consider this QB any bigger threat. He is Ofcoarse a great athlete that will have to be accounted for. For WOS they will have to account for 4 different running backs that average almost 9 yrds a carry. The offense controls the TOP almost a full Qtr more than opposing teams.    I like PGs chances at winning this game. Please don't give me that spew that it's only because PG has faced poor teams. They have played what many consider to be the toughest district in 4 A.

58 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

The QB for WOS Is fast no doubt. PG will minimize this threat. They have done really good against speed QB s. I would not consider this QB any bigger threat. He is Ofcoarse a great athlete that will have to be accounted for. For WOS they will have to account for 4 different running backs that average almost 9 yrds a carry. The offense controls the TOP almost a full Qtr more than opposing teams.    I like PGs chances at winning this game. Please don't give me that spew that it's only because PG has faced poor teams. They have played what many consider to be the toughest district in 4 A.

Yawn

2 hours ago, Gasilla said:

Kennedale= weak????? We have a weak schedule but have the marquee win on either schedule... Whatever you say, dude.

Throw the record, stats and all of the other #### out in any sport the only game that's matters is the one in front of you bottom line 

6 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Everyone is talking about how WOS will stop the WING T, what about PG defense stopping WOS offense?  We have a decent D too ya know? Low scoring game??

Yes I agree. You have to have a pretty good defense to get this far. WOS offense hasn't been as explosive as the last two years but they shows signs of being able to rise up to the occasion. This will be a game where field position is crucial!

1 hour ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Everyone is talking about how WOS will stop the WING T, what about PG defense stopping WOS offense?  We have a decent D too ya know? Low scoring game??

No doubt this will be interesting to watch. How will the WOS offense adjust if things get stale. They must limit penalties and turnovers especially deep in their own territory. Have to consider that an occasional athletic play will happen but it will be interesting to see if the Mustangs can establish some sort of offensive rhythm 

• Like 1

Wow, 13 pages and I'm just now getting to put in my 2 cents...

I think our biggest advantage is our game plan, coaching, and how coachable our Hawks are. They have the athleticism, brains, and drive to come out on top. We are healthy, smart, and motivated...be prepared for the Hawks to put on a show. 

PG 35

WOS 18

4 minutes ago, PGDad said:

I think our biggest advantage is our game plan, coaching, and how coachable our Hawks are. They have the athleticism, brains, and drive to come out on top. We are healthy, smart, and motivated...be prepared for the Hawks to put on a show. 

PG 35

WOS 18

Love me some PGDAD

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Love me some PGDAD

:) I had a big ol rant prepared but looks like some of my fine fellow PG folks have been channeling the old PGDad and have surpassed my enthusiasm. 

I have no doubt we will win handily. This is a team of destiny and all this talk about us being new to winning blah blah is horse ####. These boys are winners and have been for years, no reason to think that will change Friday just because we have another challenge to face. We are up to it!

34 minutes ago, PGDad said:

PG 35

WOS 18

Ummm, no lol

But don’t feel bad.  Very few teams in the state wouldn’t be at a big disadvantage there. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Ummm, no lol

But don’t feel bad.  Very few teams in the state wouldn’t be at a big disadvantage there. 

We are in total disagreement here. Gibson is one of the brightest young coaches in the state. It’s a wash in coaching to me. Both are great.