Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

3 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

I didn't know he was at WOS. He coached PG to a few state titles in baseball a few years back and was an assistant coach in football there as well. Is he the head baseball coach at WOS?

Yes he is. You'll see one of his boys at QB for WOS in a few years, too. Both his boys are great athletes.

3 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

I see you run with orangerthunder...so you from Celina and on WOS wagon?

LOL, where did that come from? Don't know the guy, or any other non-WOS poster here. I do get a kick out of all of you East Texicans though (and the one SE Texan).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PostMan101 said:

I actually know the guys family and his father was a legendary coach in the 60s and 70s. He has always been a fan of Weat Orange  Chiefs and after combining Stark to West Orange Stark Mustangs. His post may seem over the top to PG fans and the rest of you but we could say the same about PG dad and the rest of you. Nothing wrong with supporting your team. Both sides wants the win and that's understandable but to bash someone for their opinion is way over the top. 

I know he is just a fanatic, but just as bad as bashing is calling posters thugs.

a litlle over the line by posters on both sides, don't you think?

like our Batman, I am sure he is just an overenthusiastic player that stumbled into this distraction from life we use to pass the time until Friday. 

3 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

LOL, where did that come from? Don't know the guy, or any other non-WOS poster here. I do get a kick out of all of you East Texicans though.

Barely got by Wimberley. Chain gang almost ran outta links ... that other team y’all beat 28-26 almost got y’all to. The WOS I’ve heard off traditionally don’t let teams hang around in games. Been giving up more points lately as the rounds go deeper.

5 hours ago, futfan said:

I know he is just a fanatic, but just as bad as bashing is calling posters thugs.

a litlle over the line by posters on both sides, don't you think?

like our Batman, I am sure he is just an overenthusiastic player that stumbled into this distraction from life we use to pass the time until Friday. 

Ever since I been on this site you guys have talked trash about me and the WOS Mustangs. I don't care who you are I will have something to say back. And yes most of you act like thugs at times. Its all good though cause it will be the same next year except with a different competitor. 

5 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Barely got by Wimberley. Chain gang almost ran outta links ... that other team y’all beat 28-26 almost got y’all to. The WOS I’ve heard off traditionally don’t let teams hang around in games. Been giving up more points lately as the rounds go deeper.

I could see Wimberly or Madisonville or Salado taking PG down. Be glad it's a down year for Region 1 and 2. 

5 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Competition usually gets a little tougher as you move on unless you were fortunate to play in a weak region 1 and 2