Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

20 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I guess I missed the “ripping”..

Carry on. 

Too bad you didn't miss being an az*. I am getting blind in my my old age. At least one can understand that, no one can understand an az* bringing it up for the mere sake of ridicule. CARRY ON!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

Ever since I been on this site you guys have talked trash about me and the WOS Mustangs. I don't care who you are I will have something to say back. And yes most of you act like thugs at times. Its all good though cause it will be the same next year except with a different competitor. 

Explain how posting on a message board is acting like thugs. We aren’t robbing anyone or beating people up. Your word choice doesn’t work there. Also, you have done nothing but ridicule PG from the jump. So don’t act like your feelings are hurt or you are being mistreated.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Hawkguy888 said:

I’m PG dads defense, not a single one of us knows what’s going to happen. We know what we would like to see happen. These two teams haven’t seen the other yet this season. We’ve seen the offense and defense that WOS runs and I know they have seen what we run. It’s about the execution vs the competition standing across from you that will decide the game. Who will “want it more”. Yep equal teams playing for something that EVERY high school football player in Texas wants....a state championship. 

Great post. Two great teams that have fought all year to get here. They both belong in this game. It remains to be proved that both teams are equal, that will be proved by the players and not us. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Explain how posting on a message board is acting like thugs. We aren’t robbing anyone or beating people up. Your word choice doesn’t work there. Also, you have done nothing but ridicule PG from the jump. So don’t act like your feelings are hurt or you are being mistreated.

would you care to quote me on my ridicule! I call it the truth, something you have a hard time understanding!

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Not really you are extremely gifted at exaggerating your point

Lion,  Seriously, you are a piece of work, to accuse anyone else of exaggerating. haha. And yes, West Orange is East Texas, Southeast, but East. No different than PG being Northeast Texas, You want to talk Deep East Texas, that would be Hemphill. haha. 

10 hours ago, HawkEye said:

I don't care who you are, or who you root for. 

THAT is Impressive.

Yes it is. WOS has a very successful coach and it is a great honor that we get to face him and his boys Friday. 

10 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

That’s explains why they so little and scrawny. Got his pitchers playing DE

lol

10 hours ago, Hawkguy888 said:

The only 40 WOS should worry about is a DL for PG

Yup

37 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

would you care to quote me on my ridicule! I call it the truth, something you have a hard time understanding!

Yeah dude, we call it truth and get the same #### from you and a few others. Everybody's truth is relative. Just because we see it different ways, doesn't mean either are wrong. We will test our separate truths Friday.

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Lol I am equal opportunity kinda guy give everyone the business. Don't really care what team however, my dislike is stronger for some. I do it for entertainment purposes .

You just proved your Troll status.

9 hours ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

Nice collection! Guess we will find out if another ring gets added to it or if ya just wind up with another updated state finalist shirt to hang in the closet.

Well, maybe. It is an honor to make it to the State Finals. How many times has PG been there?

47 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Now you're just talking like a thug.

Eagle, Chuk may be a avid footballer, but he is not a thug. I know his whole family. His dad was a coach at West Orange, before the West Orange - Stark merger, and he was very respected. 

10 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Do you really believe that?

We were 6-7 last year. This year 15-0 so far. WOS had the best team last year and blew people out and only allowed like 60 points all year. Not the same players. WOS lost a Ton of talent off last years team. 

Yes I believe it. I believe it with all my heart. If WOS wins, those graduated players won’t get a ring brother. 

9 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Barely got by Wimberley. Chain gang almost ran outta links ... that other team y’all beat 28-26 almost got y’all to. The WOS I’ve heard off traditionally don’t let teams hang around in games. Been giving up more points lately as the rounds go deeper.

I know, it's crazy, right? All we do is win...

1 minute ago, Hawkguy888 said:

We were 6-7 last year. This year 15-0 so far. WOS had the best team last year and blew people out and only allowed like 60 points all year. Not the same players. WOS lost a Ton of talent off last years team. 

Yes I believe it. I believe it with all my heart. If WOS wins, those graduated players won’t get a ring brother. 

Ask your baseball coach if TRADITION has anything to do with success.

You are nuts if you don't think winning leads to more winning. I'm not saying WOS will win  or last years plays will get a ring, but there is no substitute for a winning tradition.

8 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Actually,  Gasilla  is a long time WOS fan. He has posted many credible and thorough  statements in regards to the Mustangs. The majority have been on another site.

Thanks JDawg. I came here wanting to discuss some credible football talk here, too. I tried, but, I see not much of that goes on here.