Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

19 minutes ago, XMan said:

Eagle, Chuk may be a avid footballer, but he is not a thug. I know his whole family. His dad was a coach at West Orange, before the West Orange - Stark merger, and he was very respected. 

Bro, sarcasm......sarcasm, I'm simply making fun of all the "thug" accusations. Get with the program.

It's the Thugish Rugish Bone, it's the Thugish Rugish Bone. Lil thow back for all you OGs out there.

34 minutes ago, XMan said:

Eagle, Chuk may be a avid footballer, but he is not a thug. I know his whole family. His dad was a coach at West Orange, before the West Orange - Stark merger, and he was very respected. 

If you listen some people on this site, where you come from has no bearing on who you are. Legacy, tradition, heritage have nothing to do with the outcome.

5 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

If you listen some people on this site, where you come from has no bearing on who you are. Legacy, tradition, heritage have nothing to do with the outcome.

While I’ll admit that tradition is a MENTAL advantage, it has zero bearing on the skill set of the players on the field. Best team doesn’t always win, but I’d say it does 90% of the time 

If the 49ers and the Rams played tomorrow, who would you pick and why?

35 minutes ago, XMan said:

Coming from a great family and being respected by many is wonderful, but when you hide behind a screen name, bash other teams and ridicule and call others names, you are a THUG!!! Easy to bully people when you are hiding behind a fake name.

Just now, MrBuddyGarrity said:

First post is this? :lol:

Lmaoooooo!  Dilly dilly 

Yeah, first post. So what!? It's hilarious you find such honor in spending every waking moment hanging out at these message boards...EVERY message board that can be found.

Still pouting in the corner. :injured:  LMBO!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, griff8585 said:

Yeah, first post. So what!? It's hilarious you find such honor in spending every waking moment hanging out at these message boards...EVERY message board that can be found.

Still pouting in the corner. :injured:  LMBO!!!

I like sports, its a sports board, I talk sports, why exactly are you worried about what I do on sports boards?  That's creepy that you do that, you should seek help, seriously. I'll pray for you though. :munch:

3 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I like sports, its a sports board, I talk sports, why exactly are you worried about what I do on sports boards?  That's creepy that you do that, you should seek help, seriously. I'll pray for you though. :munch:

Dude, I have brisked past thousands (literally) of your posts with no comment. But, I decided for once, I would give a little exposure to who you are since you made multiple "that other site" comments in this thread. It's refreshing to see your absence at "that other site" because you were smothering every bit of content over there. The childish pouting about losing your moderator status was hysterical. This stuff is WAY too important to you.  'Can't be a moderator, so you take your ball and go home. LOL!. The creepy factor was your non-stop activity at se tx. At least "that other site" can now breathe a sigh of relief. For your sake, I hope you find another hobby besides this.

1 minute ago, griff8585 said:

Dude, I have brisked past thousands (literally) of your posts with no comment. But, I decided for once, I would give a little exposure to who you are since you made multiple "that other site" comments in this thread. It's refreshing to see your absence at "that other site" because you were smothering every bit of content over there. The childish pouting about losing your moderator status was hysterical. This stuff is WAY too important to you.  'Can't be a moderator, so you take your ball and go home. LOL!. The creepy factor was your non-stop activity at se tx. At least "that other site" can now breathe a sigh of relief. For your sake, I hope you find another hobby besides this.

So you follow me over here just to spew out hot air? Cute. Lol. Enjoy your day, I most certainly will keep enjoying mine. 😂

By the way: worrying about another mans "hobby" is really creepy. Also if you're going to step into one's business at least have accurate info. Good day. Dilly dilly

52 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

While I’ll admit that tradition is a MENTAL advantage, it has zero bearing on the skill set of the players on the field. Best team doesn’t always win, but I’d say it does 90% of the time 

Rams. They're the better overall team. Better in every category, showed that on full display last Sunday. 

52 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Coming from a great family and being respected by many is wonderful, but when you hide behind a screen name, bash other teams and ridicule and call others names, you are a THUG!!! Easy to bully people when you are hiding behind a fake name.

Hold up. I think you were the one who started making comments about me and some blow up device. Boy you have a short memory!! I see you have no problem hiding behind your fake name. I get it as long as you do it, then it perfectly fine but when other do it you cry foul! Lmao!

4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

So you follow me over here just to spew out hot air? Cute. Lol. Enjoy your day, I most certainly will keep enjoying mine. 😂

By the way: worrying about another mans "hobby" is really creepy. Also if you're going to step into one's business at least have accurate info. Good day. Dilly dilly

Follow you? Worrying about another man's hobby? LOL...no, just EXPOSING you. That's what this is, but it's in one ear and out the other. Keep pouting and making remarks about "those dictators" at "that other site". 

Carry on. I'm sure you'll have another 10,000 posts before I make my next one. 

Just now, griff8585 said:

Follow you? Worrying about another man's hobby? LOL...no, just EXPOSING you. That's what this is, but it's in one ear and out the other. Keep pouting and making remarks about "those dictators" at "that other site". 

You're not exposing anything pal, if you have an issue with me you can PM me and we can hash it out like men face to face. Simple as that honestly. 

If not carry on…….. 

4 minutes ago, griff8585 said:

With all due respect....no one gives a rats fat booty. He ain't ever been an issue here. So by all means, go "EXPOSE" him somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Not a good comparison, kids and adults. But based on the recent trend of success i would say Rams. The Rams have a better recent "tradition" of success than the 49ers. We are talking about the past 4 years with WOS, this is not ancient history here.