Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

Just now, Eagle8 said:

With all due respect....no one gives a rats fat booty. He ain't ever been an issue here. So by all means, go "EXPOSE" him somewhere else.

If you make him a moderator, you will have an issue. Lol. 

Don't let this little side story interrupt your PG vs. WOS conversation. Please resume. 

Just now, griff8585 said:

If you make him a moderator, you will have an issue. Lol. 

Don't let this little side story interrupt your PG vs. WOS conversation. Please resume. 

Lol.....the PG vs WOS conversation ran it's course of validity after day one....now it's just the pissin contest left. 

• Like 2

For those who don't know, I think it's pretty amazing for a team to lose 19 starters from a state championship team, and STILL make it back to the title game.  No matter how this game goes, you absolutely have to respect that.  Personally, I didn't think they could do that knowing the Mustangs lost Jack Dallas, and nearly his entire starting cast.

I do think that PG can beat them, but they will definitely bring their A-Game on both sides of the ball.  The experience factor alone certainly can even up things if it is a tight game.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

That's one hell of a first post. Dilly Dilly. 

1 hour ago, daJayhawk said:

Seriously - this is PG vs WOS not Gladewater !

I'm just telling it like it is.  This team is on another level.  I'm thinking this game goes about like the last 3 PG has played.

24 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

For those who don't know, I think it's pretty amazing for a team to lose 19 starters from a state championship team, and STILL make it back to the title game.  No matter how this game goes, you absolutely have to respect that.  Personally, I didn't think they could do that knowing the Mustangs lost Jack Dallas, and nearly his entire starting cast.

I do think that PG can beat them, but they will definitely bring their A-Game on both sides of the ball.  The experience factor alone certainly can even up things if it is a tight game.

I personally was shocked.  The job Cornel has done this year is nothing short of ridiculous.  That is why I said PGdad’s post about their biggest advantage is coaching and game planning was hilarious. 

54 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Does this ring a bell! Golfingnut

I remember it well. It was on page 7 & although I was clarifying what another poster said, I admit I took the first shot. Of course we could always go back and see how many shots you took at others in the first 7 pages. I think you outnumbered me significantly. 

Just now, TxHoops said:

I personally was shocked.  The job Cornel has done this year is nothing short of ridiculous.  That is why I said PGdad’s post about their biggest advantage is coaching and game planning was hilarious. 

I wonder if other schools start trying to pull from his staff……… 

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Don't know PGDad .... but I have coached against CT ... both teams will be ready - once PG gets usta the surroundings and quits looking up ... hard thing not to do when you first walk on the turf ....

5 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I wonder if other schools start trying to pull from his staff……… 

That's another thing that amazes me.  How can they retain the coaching staff when they continue to produce like that.  Coaches rarely leave.  Usually, when a school starts having success they start losing their best coaches to other, better paying positions.  That has happened at Gilmer, and is one of the big reasons that the Buckeyes have lost some of the continuity they've had over the past couple of decades.  We will likely get it back but it may take some time.  We've lost a ton of coaches off of our staff.

• Like 1

This is my opinion. Nothing more. 

QB-Advantage WOS

RB-Advantage PG

WR-EVEN

OL-Advantage PG

DL Slight Advantage PG

LB-Advantage WOS

DB-Advantage WOS

Special teams-Advantage WOS

Coaching-Advantage WOS

Experience—-now don’t kill me, but I’m calling it even due to the Senior laden Hawk team.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DOB said:

Don't know PGDad .... but I have coached against CT ... both teams will be ready - once PG gets usta the surroundings and quits looking up ... hard thing not to do when you first walk on the turf ....

That’s why I’m a big believer in going early and maybe catching a game the day before. 

1 hour ago, chukslegacy said:

Hold up. I think you were the one who started making comments about me and some blow up device. Boy you have a short memory!! I see you have no problem hiding behind your fake name. I get it as long as you do it, then it perfectly fine but when other do it you cry foul! Lmao!

Now, you have to admit the blowup comment was funny. Of course I only said that in response to you bashing my looks in my picture ( I really like that pic). 

As far as hiding behind a screen name, I don't. My name is on my profile for all to see and even under my pic when you use certain devices, so no, I'm not being hypocritical. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Dilly Dilly.....we on to him now. I dunno why, but we on to him. Cuz someone created an account to expose him, so it's gonna be something.

I know. I thought I already knew him. I don't always agree with him on the political forum, but sure like & respect the guy. Sure wish I had talked to him at the PNG homecoming game, but hopefully next time.