Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

7 hours ago, Bull82 said:

After watching hours of film,  I believe the hawks will be able to move the ball just fine.  The key will be containing WOS  QB and not allowing him to make plays with his legs.  It also looks like the hawks are vulnerable on "1" side of the secondary.  I'm still saying it will be close to the same results of the Melisa game. 

You need to put those glasses back on when your watching. A couple of years ago a Nederland coach told me we knew they (WOS) was fast, but wow they are much faster in person. The film just didn't show it. We beat them by the way.

22 minutes ago, Stangx2 said:

Outstanding, PG is lucky to have such an great coach.

I hope 20-30 years from now, we will be where you are, with our new Old School Coach and a history to match.

It can start with a win tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, WOSfan411 said:

Yes, speed is hard to tell on film.. but you don’t have to wait much longer.  An example is look out your car door it doesn’t look like you are going 70 mph.  Then stand in the side of the road and it feels like cars are blowing by at 100mph.  Get ready to bow down PG! 

We will!  We call it the VICTORY FORMATION. We’ve been in it many times 

• Like 1

The fact that any of you think that team is going to beat them boys is a joke. We got the players, we got the speed, we got the talent, we got the coaching, we got the offense, we got the defense, we got the special teams, we got the heart. Come Friday y’all ain’t gonna know what hit ya, and it’s gonna leave them out there on the field stumbling round cause they hadn’t ever seen nothin like it, they gon change the name of that stadium to pay due respect after they seen the HEART those boys show on the field I can promise you that. We been preppin for this all season and I’ll be darned if we’re gonna lose it at the end. There is a ZERO percent chance that we lose this one and y’all just gonna have to take that to the bank, shoot take it there twice cause I know our boys and I know what their capable of. All I can say is it’s gon be a blowout and their ain’t no question bout that.

21-17 fellas!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vicariouslyfe said:

The fact that any of you think that team is going to beat them boys is a joke. We got the players, we got the speed, we got the talent, we got the coaching, we got the offense, we got the defense, we got the special teams, we got the heart. Come Friday y’all ain’t gonna know what hit ya, and it’s gonna leave them out there on the field stumbling round cause they hadn’t ever seen nothin like it, they gon change the name of that stadium to pay due respect after they seen the HEART those boys show on the field I can promise you that. We been preppin for this all season and I’ll be darned if we’re gonna lose it at the end. There is a ZERO percent chance that we lose this one and y’all just gonna have to take that to the bank, shoot take it there twice cause I know our boys and I know what their capable of. All I can say is it’s gon be a blowout and their ain’t no question bout that.

21-17 fellas!

All those words and nobody in here has a clue as to what team your even talking about 😂. And 21-17 is a

blowout?  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vicariouslyfe said:

21-17 fellas!

This got me pumped up! Ready to see them holding that trophy high!!! 

9 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

All those words and nobody in here has a clue as to what team your even talking about 😂. And 21-17 is a

blowout?  

Y’all gonna know EXACTLY who I’m talkin bout come that time. And it don’t matter if you lose by an inch or a mile, a win is a win. My granddaddy use to tell me that everyday. So yeah that is a blowout chief.

3 minutes ago, vicariouslyfe said:

Y’all gonna know EXACTLY who I’m talkin bout come that time. And it don’t matter if you lose by an inch or a mile, a win is a win. My granddaddy use to tell me that everyday. So yeah that is a blowout chief.

So what your saying is that if WOS wins by 1 or 40 points ORRRR if PG Wins by 1 or 40 points you’ll be correct. I see. You’re right no matter what. SMART

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, stinkypinky said:

Both teams have good D. So the key is going to be controlling and outsmarting the D. Which ever team can put more points on the board tomorrow will get the title!

I disagree. I think whichever defense hold the opposing offense to less points wins