Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

On 12/20/2017 at 1:15 PM, TxHoops said:

I have said for years that if Cornel coached at Memorial, there is no telling how many rings he would have.  The Titans actually have the talent most think the Mustangs have.  Don’t get me wrong, the Mustangs have very good kids who are talented.  But PAM is ridiculous.  College talent all over the field.  With the talent on defense they had this year, very few 5A teams would have been able to get the ball near the end zone.  And that’s the gospel. 

Memorial would not adapt to Cornel's requirements. 

1 hour ago, futfan said:

I hope 20-30 years from now, we will be where you are, with our new Old School Coach and a history to match.

It can start with a win tomorrow.

We have been lucky for sure to have that heritage and continuity. I hope you do, starting next year lol.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:49 PM, PGDad said:

What's up with this Chain Gang nickname? I don't get it. Doesn't a Chain Gang move the chains?

The WOS D is referred to a the Chain Gang, because they are linked together to make a chain

On 12/20/2017 at 1:51 PM, Golfingnut said:

Fake news, and if you had read my other post, you would have your answer. Unfortunately, you, like many, want to spread your own narrative by picking out what boost your agenda. Have fun with that.

Gasilla hit the nail on the head, Mrs Nut. 

On 12/20/2017 at 3:00 PM, Stangx2 said:

OMG, we have been told for 30 years that we don't have the size and all we do is WIN!. See how much those 300 pounders have left after chasing our guys all over the line. There won't be 38 points scored combined in this game. No way PG gets over 3 tds and I don't think they will get that IMO. We are called the chain gang because each player is a link, and together they are unbreakable. Been a tradition a long time.

Remember when WOS played TJ in 2000? TJ had some serious meat on the line, but the hard as rock WOS line, punch them silly. I will say that the TJ line had baby fat hanging over their waist, and It does not look like PG has that. But, WOS has NEVER been big, except for their hearts. 

15 minutes ago, XMan said:

Gasilla hit the nail on the head, Mrs Nut. 

She said on her profile folks....click on her name and scroll down and you'll find her name. Sheesh, Gasilla can't even follow simple instructions that the sammich lady gave her.....how are we supposed to take anything she says seriously?

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle8 said:

She said on her profile folks....click on her name and scroll down and you'll find her name. Sheesh, Gasilla can't even follow simple instructions that the sammich lady gave her.....how are we supposed to take anything she says seriously?

Uh huh. And you believe that is her real name? And who cares? Everyone here uses a pseudonym.  

9 minutes ago, XMan said:

Remember when WOS played TJ in 2000? TJ had some serious meat on the line, but the hard as rock WOS line, punch them silly. I will say that the TJ line had baby fat hanging over their waist, and It does not look like PG has that. But, WOS has NEVER been big, except for their hearts. 

PG ain't just big upfront hoss......them cats can play. Y'all might think they ain't any good but I can assure you.....they is.

Just now, XMan said:

Uh huh. And you believe that is her real name? And who cares? Everyone here uses a pseudonym.  

I call her sammich lady.....but that's reserved for Tatum folks. But I'm quite sure Mrs. Nut is degrading to her.....she hates nuts cuz a buckeye is a nut and well.....She hates her some Gilmer Buckeyes. But yeah, she put her real name on there.....it's her twitter feed 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bull82 said:

After watching hours of film,  I believe the hawks will be able to move the ball just fine.  The key will be containing WOS  QB and not allowing him to make plays with his legs.  It also looks like the hawks are vulnerable on "1" side of the secondary.  I'm still saying it will be close to the same results of the Melisa game. 

Wasn’t gone let you slide taking shots at PG secondary!! Hours of film?? Not enough to just watch hours of film or highlights to get the whole picture. Looks like you need to watch every 1 of PGs game and film with THICK RIMMED glasses from start to finish this year to see the whole picture before you post what you saw in a few hours on clips of highlights from Max Prep or your local TV station news. PGs secondary appears to be pretty solid up close in person and on FILM not matter what side the top receiver is on. What DB isn’t gonna give up plays against D1 receivers or the opponents top receiver? From the film, WOS #15 gave up a 60+ yard TD to Wimberleys receiver and he’s a D1 corner I hear but I can’t find nothing about the receiver that toasted him.  The films shows in PGs district PGs DBs #1, #13, #7, #21, #28 and #11 have all more than held their on against district teams with ELITE  receivers from passing teams such as (Arkansas High, LE, Gilmer, Atlanta, Pittsburgh and Spring Hill) and playoff teams with D1 commit/caliber recievers from(Tatum, Celina, Melissa, Aubrey, Graham) and are key cogs on the back-end of that defense and key element of the defensive success. Whenever you decide to bring your WHACK DUMB #%S back on Smoaky talking bout vulnerability that you saw on your couple hours of film study sipping tea!!... Bring some stats with you YOU CLOWN!! Our in my Fred Sanford’s voice and famous words “YOU BIG DUMMY!”

1 minute ago, batmaker02 said:

Wasn’t gone let you slide taking shots at PG secondary!! Hours of film?? Not enough to just watch hours of film or highlights to get the whole picture. Looks like you need to watch every 1 of PGs game and film with THICK RIMMED glasses from start to finish this year to see the whole picture before you post what you saw in a few hours on clips of highlights from Max Prep or your local TV station news. PGs secondary appears to be pretty solid up close in person and on FILM not matter what side the top receiver is on. What DB isn’t gonna give up plays against D1 receivers or the opponents top receiver? From the film, WOS #15 gave up a 60+ yard TD to Wimberleys receiver and he’s a D1 corner I hear but I can’t find nothing about the receiver that toasted him.  The films shows in PGs district PGs DBs #1, #13, #7, #21, #28 and #11 have all more than held their on against district teams with ELITE  receivers from passing teams such as (Arkansas High, LE, Gilmer, Atlanta, Pittsburgh and Spring Hill) and playoff teams with D1 commit/caliber recievers from(Tatum, Celina, Melissa, Aubrey, Graham) and are key cogs on the back-end of that defense and key element of the defensive success. Whenever you decide to bring your WHACK DUMB #%S back on Smoaky talking bout vulnerability that you saw on your couple hours of film study sipping tea!!... Bring some stats with you YOU CLOWN!! Our in my Fred Sanford’s voice and famous words “YOU BIG DUMMY!”

You only come out when somebody says something about the secondary.....you one of the DBs ain't you? lol

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Good thing y’all got that front 7.......

Yes it is!! Our front 7 is the BEST in 4A period... hands down. It’s good PG plays as a TEAM with ALL players and aren’t selfish. Any teams playing with less than 11 players together as 1 on either side of the ball now are surely at home today and not on schedule for AT&T tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

Yes it is!! Our front 7 is the BEST in 4A period... hands down. It’s good PG plays as a TEAM with ALL players and aren’t selfish. Any teams playing with less than 11 players together as 1 on either side of the ball now are surely at home today and not on schedule for AT&T tomorrow.

Your gonna have to put better bait out for me to bite on that