Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

3 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

You still mad cause I lit you up a few weeks ago huh??

Bruh.....we ain't mad.....we laughin hard that you think I'm him and think he's me lol. You can't pay attention to the names or something. I dunno what's wrong.....but yeah, he's right.....and you are too. Front 7 is the best in 4A. The weakness of the D is for sure the secondary but it's not horrible by any means......together they make up what I think is the best overall defense in the state in D2. Everybody got a weakness man, well.....not the 1983 Daingerfield Tigers, they didn't lol....but every other team has and does. Corners are good but are subject to get beat some and that's OK.....the pressure that the unreal front 7 puts on the QB every week has helped them tremendously. That poor QB from Graham couldn't get a pass off cleanly to save his life cuz he was under so much pressure....he got 2 maybe 3 deep balls off, which were just out of reach, but the receivers had them burnt. You seem like you know football.....and if you do, you know thats pretty accurate. Or will you let your pride not admit it?

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

When did you light me up? 

I don’t remember. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Light me up. Get that 💩 out here. 

Don’t matter.. If I say something bout Tatum ALL y’all come out. So whatever was said to the other Eagle sur name weeks ago..Go for you also 

Just now, batmaker02 said:

Don’t matter.. If I say something bout Tatum ALL y’all come out. So whatever was said to the other Eagle sur name weeks ago..Go for you also 

Lol......it's OK that there might be some flaws. They're teens, man. Teens.....they ain't gonna be perfect. A unbelievably great front 7, a pretty good secondary for the most part = what I think is arguably the best defense in Texas 4A D2 this year. And I think the defense y'all are playing the 2nd best defense tomorrow night. Yalls front 7 is better than theirs for sure. Gonna be a heck of a game. 

14 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Bruh.....we ain't mad.....we laughin hard that you think I'm him and think he's me lol. You can't pay attention to the names or something. I dunno what's wrong.....but yeah, he's right.....and you are too. Front 7 is the best in 4A. The weakness of the D is for sure the secondary but it's not horrible by any means......together they make up what I think is the best overall defense in the state in D2. Everybody got a weakness man, well.....not the 1983 Daingerfield Tigers, they didn't lol....but every other team has and does. Corners are good but are subject to get beat some and that's OK.....the pressure that the unreal front 7 puts on the QB every week has helped them tremendously. That poor QB from Graham couldn't get a pass off cleanly to save his life cuz he was under so much pressure....he got 2 maybe 3 deep balls off, which were just out of reach, but the receivers had them burnt. You seem like you know football.....and if you do, you know thats pretty accurate. Or will you let your pride not admit it?

Say something bout 1 Tatum Eagle..All Of Tatum folks come out like Next of Kin. No hard feelings. Not gone discuss Tatum but gonna defend PG to the fullest..Leave the analysis to you guys on smoaky on strengths and weaknesses. I’ll be at the game tomorrow watching PG win a State Title.

19 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Maybe if PG defensively played cover 2 like and zone like y’all secondary does and not man-to-man that would then be a strength with more help on the back-end. Oh wait!! That would mean the front 7 becomes a front 5 with backers in zone coverage. Then guess you and the rest of smoaky and Eagle sur names would say we can’t rush the passer next. SMH!

5 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Happy Birthday to Michelle. You are a blessed man to have your wife as your best friend! 

Thank you so much i really  appreciate it, and at the end of the day we all r family in this great country and sports is away we can connect. best of luck to all teams 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, batmaker02 said:

Wasn’t gone let you slide taking shots at PG secondary!! Hours of film?? Not enough to just watch hours of film or highlights to get the whole picture. Looks like you need to watch every 1 of PGs game and film with THICK RIMMED glasses from start to finish this year to see the whole picture before you post what you saw in a few hours on clips of highlights from Max Prep or your local TV station news. PGs secondary appears to be pretty solid up close in person and on FILM not matter what side the top receiver is on. What DB isn’t gonna give up plays against D1 receivers or the opponents top receiver? From the film, WOS #15 gave up a 60+ yard TD to Wimberleys receiver and he’s a D1 corner I hear but I can’t find nothing about the receiver that toasted him.  The films shows in PGs district PGs DBs #1, #13, #7, #21, #28 and #11 have all more than held their on against district teams with ELITE  receivers from passing teams such as (Arkansas High, LE, Gilmer, Atlanta, Pittsburgh and Spring Hill) and playoff teams with D1 commit/caliber recievers from(Tatum, Celina, Melissa, Aubrey, Graham) and are key cogs on the back-end of that defense and key element of the defensive success. Whenever you decide to bring your WHACK DUMB #%S back on Smoaky talking bout vulnerability that you saw on your couple hours of film study sipping tea!!... Bring some stats with you YOU CLOWN!! Our in my Fred Sanford’s voice and famous words “YOU BIG DUMMY!”

Slow down Carl.  I was just saying what I seen and what Gilmer picked up on that kept them in the game. 

3 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

Maybe if PG defensively played cover 2 like and zone like y’all secondary does and not man-to-man that would then be a strength with more help on the back-end. Oh wait!! That would mean the front 7 becomes a front 5 with backers in zone coverage. Then guess you and the rest of smoaky and Eagle sur names would say we can’t rush the passer next. SMH!

With those cats up front.....I still think y'all would get pressure with 5 honestly lol. Probably with just 3....#77 is a freakin beast when he's in on D.

5 minutes ago, Jedi94 said:

Thank you so much i really  appreciate it, and at the end of the day we all r family in this great country and sports is away we can connect. best of luck to all teams 

Very true and that's how it should be! 

11 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

And we usually play man for the most part. Just didn't have the athletes to do it this year. Every time that we've won state or went 4 or 5 rounds deep we stayed in man coverage all year for the most part. I think if you've got good enough athletes to do it, it really is the best coverage to run.

7 minutes ago, Bull82 said:

Slow down Carl.  I was just saying what I seen and what Gilmer picked up on that kept them in the game. 

Exactly what did you see Gilmer do?? I was there, the game was historic for PG. They came out with a close win against a prolific East Texas QB that has put up some crazy stats for 3 years and wrote the history books in Gilmer for a QB. Along with a impressive high school football resume with a host of awards like Newcomer of the Year, Offensive MVP,  1st team all District QB for several years. You talking bout watching a QB pass for yards against every team he has faced year-in and year-out. Poppy Brown not named Mr. 5000 for a reason. If you come here on smoaky talking that nonsense bring some facts and stats to support your post. Don’t come on here with that weak stuff bout what Gilmer did? Tell me what Gilmer did that they ain’t done to all the other teams they faced for years since Poppy Brown been the QB? If he was 6ft 4 he be playing in the SEC somewhere! 

Just now, batmaker02 said:

Exactly what did you see Gilmer do?? I was there, the game was historic for PG. They came out with a close win against a prolific East Texas QB that has put up some crazy stats for 3 years and wrote the history books in Gilmer for a QB. Along with a impressive high school football resume with a host of awards like Newcomer of the Year, Offensive MVP,  1st team all District QB for several years. You talking bout watching a QB pass for yards against every team he has faced year-in and year-out. Poppy Brown not named Mr. 5000 for a reason. If you come here on smoaky talking that nonsense bring some facts and stats to support your post. Don’t come on here with that weak stuff bout what Gilmer did? Tell me what Gilmer did that they ain’t done to all the other teams they faced for years since Poppy Brown been the QB? If he was 6ft 4 he be playing in the SEC somewhere! 

2 years......he's a 2 year starter.....went for 5k his junior year, like 3k this year.....he ran a lot more.

17 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

With those cats up front.....I still think y'all would get pressure with 5 honestly lol. Probably with just 3....#77 is a freakin beast when he's in on D.

Now I know you and the other Eagle sur name fellow putting something in y’all BlackNMilds since y’all or him stay lit.. Whomever posted the saying 

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

2 years......he's a 2 year starter.....went for 5k his junior year, like 3k this year.....he ran a lot more.

So you are familiar with Poppy Brown?? Cool then you know what any secondary is up against...So since you say weakness’s then support it with your facts or stats. Not know what you seen with your eyes in a game or perceptions. You guys give analysis on smoaky but know real facts. Without facts you just talking out your %%S!!