Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

23 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

Exactly what did you see Gilmer do?? I was there, the game was historic for PG. They came out with a close win against a prolific East Texas QB that has put up some crazy stats for 3 years and wrote the history books in Gilmer for a QB. Along with a impressive high school football resume with a host of awards like Newcomer of the Year, Offensive MVP,  1st team all District QB for several years. You talking bout watching a QB pass for yards against every team he has faced year-in and year-out. Poppy Brown not named Mr. 5000 for a reason. If you come here on smoaky talking that nonsense bring some facts and stats to support your post. Don’t come on here with that weak stuff bout what Gilmer did? Tell me what Gilmer did that they ain’t done to all the other teams they faced for years since Poppy Brown been the QB? If he was 6ft 4 he be playing in the SEC somewhere! 

Seriously Carl calm down.  You have been doing much better now but you were beat a couple times against celina and again last week.  You got lucky the graham qb overthrew the wr on a few different occasions. I'm just saying if there were to be a weak spot anywhere on that d than that is it.  

25 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Let's go Hawks, go get it done. And get some sleep @batmaker02 you gonna need good rest if you gonna play in the secondary tomorrow.

I’m waiting on some stats? I mean we can start with your Tatum Eagles.. 1 meaningful passing TD against our Secondary... 1 of 7 earned passing TDs given up the the whole year with the game still in contention. And you talking bout weaknesses..somebody getting behind a DB don’t mean squat if the ball wasn’t caught let alone throwed. I mean what’s burnt?? How you know the DB wasn’t throttling down to make the receiver look open so they could bait the throw?? See your perceptive post all of sudden become reality on smoaky and you not on the field nor the huddle to see what’s going on

4 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

I’m waiting on some stats? I mean we can start with your Tatum Eagles.. 1 meaningful passing TD against our Secondary... 1 of 7 earned passing TDs given up the the whole year with the game still in contention. And you talking bout weaknesses..somebody getting behind a DB don’t mean squat if the ball wasn’t caught let alone throwed. I mean what’s burnt?? How you know the DB wasn’t throttling down to make the receiver look open so they could bait the throw?? See your perceptive post all of sudden become reality on smoaky and you not on the field nor the huddle to see what’s going on

You are exactly right.  Now go get some sleep and good luck.

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

She said on her profile folks....click on her name and scroll down and you'll find her name. Sheesh, Gasilla can't even follow simple instructions that the sammich lady gave her.....how are we supposed to take anything she says seriously?

First off... Not a she... Second, she was bumping her gums about people hiding behind screen names, which she is doing. I could care less if her name is on her profile, her screen name is not her name. You need to pay attention homey...

2 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Yes it is!! Our front 7 is the BEST in 4A period... hands down. It’s good PG plays as a TEAM with ALL players and aren’t selfish. Any teams playing with less than 11 players together as 1 on either side of the ball now are surely at home today and not on schedule for AT&T tomorrow.

Dude, you are delusional... You gave up 16 points a game. That isn't even in the top 5. You got the homer flu, bad. lol

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol......it's OK that there might be some flaws. They're teens, man. Teens.....they ain't gonna be perfect. A unbelievably great front 7, a pretty good secondary for the most part = what I think is arguably the best defense in Texas 4A D2 this year. And I think the defense y'all are playing the 2nd best defense tomorrow night. Yalls front 7 is better than theirs for sure. Gonna be a heck of a game. 

This is the, "Oh please be the best at everything since you beat the taste out of my teams mouth" syndrome. Sorry, Tatum just wasn't any good. 

1 hour ago, batmaker02 said:

Exactly what did you see Gilmer do?? I was there, the game was historic for PG. They came out with a close win against a prolific East Texas QB that has put up some crazy stats for 3 years and wrote the history books in Gilmer for a QB. Along with a impressive high school football resume with a host of awards like Newcomer of the Year, Offensive MVP,  1st team all District QB for several years. You talking bout watching a QB pass for yards against every team he has faced year-in and year-out. Poppy Brown not named Mr. 5000 for a reason. If you come here on smoaky talking that nonsense bring some facts and stats to support your post. Don’t come on here with that weak stuff bout what Gilmer did? Tell me what Gilmer did that they ain’t done to all the other teams they faced for years since Poppy Brown been the QB? If he was 6ft 4 he be playing in the SEC somewhere! 

Gilmers defense gave up over 400 points and you could only win by two with the grace of a missed FG?  

That’s bout right! On the stats that is.. And how many of those games do you think the back-ups played significant time in so far? I’m waiting Mr. Stat Guru or Team Rank Guru.....You probably just ran and looked at Max prep so I’ll answer that for you.. all but 2..No you the 1 with false fixesd beliefs not changeable by reason.. Bet you didn’t even know the definition of of the word you just used

8 minutes ago, WOSfan411 said:

Gilmers defense gave up over 400 points and you could only win by two with the grace of a missed FG?  

8 minutes ago, WOSfan411 said:

You got some nerve WOS 411. At least PG can score whenever and wherever and however.  We got options. Y’all waiting on ur QB to score on a long run, special teams or defensive turnover for short field possession. Gonna be nice to see y’all TRY and  put a drive together when the rug is pulled from all y’all gimmick scoring methods!! 

1 minute ago, Bull82 said:
18 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

No YOU  go to sleep...Coming into smoaky forum with hypotheticals and NO facts after your film study. I know for sure you ain’t got a athletic bone in your body!

Y'all have a great team.  I'm sure you'll do fine. 

44 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

This is the, "Oh please be the best at everything since you beat the taste out of my teams mouth" syndrome. Sorry, Tatum just wasn't any good. 

Beat my team by 14.....I'd hardly call that beating the taste out of our mouth lol. And no, we really weren't that good. If we woulda been as good as we normally are we woulda won lol just yankin ya chain. Sorry to rile ya up Sir, with a username that ends with an a that I thought was a chick.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

You got some nerve WOS 411. At least PG can score whenever and wherever and however.  We got options. Y’all waiting on ur QB to score on a long run, special teams or defensive turnover for short field possession. Gonna be nice to see y’all TRY and  put a drive together when the rug is pulled from all y’all gimmick scoring methods!! 

Just adding facts.  Sorry if they steal your thunder 

Nah.. I want you to back up your post! You probably the 1 that’s said y’all be the 1st ever Stats Champs with 9-7 record. Talking Loud... But Saying Nothing!

Nah, that was me.....supporting my team and keeping it light and fun. Of course I knew 9-7 wasn't going to happen. But I was here supporting my team long before you or 90% of those PG posters that created a name this year so they could talk while they are good, and I'll be here long after you and them are long gone because I'm not a fair weather fan. You can take whatever shots you want at me or Tatum or whatever you'd like but the truth if it is, we're traditionally a hell of a school and program and I've been here to support them through the good, the bad, and the ugly. And I don't suppose anything you or any of these other Yahoo's are gonna say or do anything to me to run me off. Good luck tomorrow young gun. Hope y'all kick some Stang booty.

51 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

First off... Not a she... Second, she was bumping her gums about people hiding behind screen names, which she is doing. I could care less if her name is on her profile, her screen name is not her name. You need to pay attention homey...

Gasilla? That isn't a chick name? Snap, my bad young geezy. And the sammich lady is a smoaky veteran.....she been hurtin feelins and punchin babies in the face since you was knee high to a grasshopper young blood. She ain't never hid who she is. You can't punk that OG.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Let me say this again. If you use certain devices (which evidently you don't use), my name is under my screen on my posts. Regardless, if you can go to my profile and see my name, then that's not hiding behind a screen name. Is your name on your profile? If not you are hiding behind a screen name. My point was.....nevermind, if you can't even figure out that real name = not hiding behind screen name, then you sure wouldn't be able to get my point. 

49 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Even Spring Hill could beat y'all and they finished last in our district. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Lol, just cuz the pass ain't on target or they aren't catching it don't mean they ain't gettin burnt. Don't matter anyways, they only gotta cover a couple seconds cuz the front 7 get so much pressure. Which is why I say together it's prolly the best defense in the state. Good luck tomorrow. Bring that title home to East Texas.

13 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Let me say this again. If you use certain devices (which evidently you don't use), my name is under my screen on my posts. Regardless, if you can go to my profile and see my name, then that's not hiding behind a screen name. Is your name on your profile? If not you are hiding behind a screen name. My point was.....nevermind, if you can't even figure out that real name = not hiding behind screen name, then you sure wouldn't be able to get my point. 

Its very clear on desktop view. 

• Like 1