Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

2 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

So you are familiar with Poppy Brown?? Cool then you know what any secondary is up against...So since you say weakness’s then support it with your facts or stats. Not know what you seen with your eyes in a game or perceptions. You guys give analysis on smoaky but know real facts. Without facts you just talking out your %%S!!

Lol, you want facts on a sports forum full of guys that ain't played in years......damn son, you askin a lot ain't you lol. Man I ain't going through the stats, and I really ain't got nothing to prove. I, and some other folks, have the opinion that yalls secondary isnt that strong and the front 7 make up for anything lacking back there.....if that makes your butthurt, I'm sorry but its only an opinion and i have a feeling its all gonna be just alright when PG is raising that trophy up tomorrow taking pictures. Good luck Hawks.

24 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Let me say this again. If you use certain devices (which evidently you don't use), my name is under my screen on my posts. Regardless, if you can go to my profile and see my name, then that's not hiding behind a screen name. Is your name on your profile? If not you are hiding behind a screen name. My point was.....nevermind, if you can't even figure out that real name = not hiding behind screen name, then you sure wouldn't be able to get my point. 

If you have your name down below somewhere, where it has to be searched for, You are hiding it. I'm sure there is some who research the posters, but I am not, and I doubt many do. So, when you put a pseudonym up there for a name, you are hiding behind . But who cares? And why did you make that profound statement, accusing someone of hiding behind a screen name, to begin with? Gasilla has been around for many, many years, and is well known by the Southeast Texas posters. Not sure when he appeared, but he was around before 2000. And, he has been a good poster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Naaw that's little Rusk County Tatum. However, I believe eagle wasn't serious

Lol, if he wouldn't have waited til they was good to create an account, he woulda noticed when we were going into our last game of the year in 15 with a 0-9 record screaming "first ever 7-9 state champs" lol the year we lost 25 starters and/or replacement starters to season ending injuries/bad decisions lol. We were down to our 4th string QB and the true Tatum faithful was still here screaming we were in it to win it lol. Wonder how many of these folks that came outta the woodworks for PG this year would still be here to face the music in that situation lol.

7 minutes ago, XMan said:

If you have your name down below somewhere, where it has to be searched for, You are hiding it. I'm sure there is some who research the posters, but I am not, and I doubt many do. So, when you put a pseudonym up there for a name, you are hiding behind . But who cares? And why did you make that profound statement, accusing someone of hiding behind a screen name, to begin with? Gasilla has been around for many, many years, and is well known by the Southeast Texas posters. Not sure when he appeared, but he was around before 2000. And, he has been a good poster. 

First, I wasn't talking to him or to you, but just like you, he jumped into a conversation that didn't have anything to do with him. Second, I'll say it again, because evidently y'all only read what you want. My real name is under my screen name, but if you are using certain devices, your iPhone would be one, you can't see it, as there is also other info you can't see. Research, don't research, I don't care, but don't make statements you can't back up because you don't want to check it out first. 

5 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

First, I wasn't talking to him or to you, but just like you, he jumped into a conversation that didn't have anything to do with him. Second, I'll say it again, because evidently y'all only read what you want. My real name is under my screen name, but if you are using certain devices, your iPhone would be one, you can't see it, as there is also other info you can't see. Research, don't research, I don't care, but don't make statements you can't back up because you don't want to check it out first. 

Look dude, chill out. 👴🏻

Just now, Hawkguy888 said:

Newton just took out Gunter which was a back to back state champion riding a 31 game win streak......... Just sayin 

Yessir.......so despite what their fans said it happened. Hmmmm.....gonna happen tomorrow too lol. Go get em Hawks.

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Uh huh...she is too.....Mrs. McKamy is hiding lol

You can call me Beth. My mom used to call me Elizabeth Joan Dees when she was mad at me. My dad was never mad at me because  out of all 5 of his daughters I was the only one that loved sports. 

50 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I'm sorry...but real men don't use iPhones...just saying...

43 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

You can call me Beth. My mom used to call me Elizabeth Joan Dees when she was mad at me. My dad was never mad at me because  out of all 5 of his daughters I was the only one that loved sports. 

OK Mrs. Beth, but Ima call ya by your real name. "The sammich lady". Lol, have a good night ma'am.

Well Good morning !

Needless to say I did not get much sleep last night. Not really digging the weather. Looks like a pretty good rain shower for the entire trip. Guessing the roof will be closed at AT&T. Gonna make travel a little slower.

Had a great send off for the Hawks yesterday. Great to see the city leaders and officials come out and support the team from both sides of the stateline. Word was 2,600 tickets have already sold for this game! The wife and I are excited! 

Wishing everyone a safe trip, roads will be saturated. 

GO HAWKS!

9 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Let me say this again. If you use certain devices (which evidently you don't use), my name is under my screen on my posts. Regardless, if you can go to my profile and see my name, then that's not hiding behind a screen name. Is your name on your profile? If not you are hiding behind a screen name. My point was.....nevermind, if you can't even figure out that real name = not hiding behind screen name, then you sure wouldn't be able to get my point. 

Hey dont be mad at me because you stuck your foot in your mouth. Most folks know who I am. You dont, because I dont come here much, for obvious reasons... But, you accusing someone from hiding behind a screen name when yours is not your name is almost comical.

• Like 1