Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

8 hours ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Newton just took out Gunter which was a back to back state champion riding a 31 game win streak......... Just sayin 

Newton is our neighbor, we know Newton. In fact, this group of kids from Newton (the jrs) we have beaten at the sub varsity level... just sayin

10 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

First, I wasn't talking to him or to you, but just like you, he jumped into a conversation that didn't have anything to do with him. Second, I'll say it again, because evidently y'all only read what you want. My real name is under my screen name, but if you are using certain devices, your iPhone would be one, you can't see it, as there is also other info you can't see. Research, don't research, I don't care, but don't make statements you can't back up because you don't want to check it out first. 

When you post here, you are posting to EVERYONE reading. If you want a private conversation, go PM him. I stand beside everything I have said. Everyone uses pseudonyms here, even you and I. Get use to it. You don't like it, that is your business, but that stinks of hen house ways to call someone out for something you are doing yourself. Maybe you need to stick to golf.

2 hours ago, Gasilla said:

Hey dont be mad at me because you stuck your foot in your mouth. Most folks know who I am. You dont, because I dont come here much, for obvious reasons... But, you accusing someone from hiding behind a screen name when yours is not your name is almost comical.

That is some funny stuff, right there! 

1 minute ago, XMan said:

When you post here, you are posting to EVERYONE reading. If you want a private conversation, go PM him. I stand beside everything I have said. Everyone uses pseudonyms here, even you and I. Get use to it. You don't like it, that is your business, but that stinks of hen house ways to call someone out for something you are doing yourself. Maybe you need to stick to golf.

You mean to tell me you aren’t Charles Xavier?

29 minutes ago, XMan said:

And maybe you both need to get some reading comprehension!

It's game day. Maybe we should all move on.

GO HAWKS

4 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Well Good morning !

Needless to say I did not get much sleep last night. Not really digging the weather. Looks like a pretty good rain shower for the entire trip. Guessing the roof will be closed at AT&T. Gonna make travel a little slower.

Had a great send off for the Hawks yesterday. Great to see the city leaders and officials come out and support the team from both sides of the stateline. Word was 2,600 tickets have already sold for this game! The wife and I are excited! 

Wishing everyone a safe trip, roads will be saturated. 

GO HAWKS!

I know y'all are excited. Enjoy the day and the moments. D7 is cheering for y'all. Go get that early Christmas present 🎁!

• Thanks 1