Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

2 hours ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

#BEAST TEXAS #D7 HIT HARD, HIT FAST, DO IT AGAIN!!! ATL has your back! They ain't just playing the HAWKS they are playing all of BEAST TEXAS!!!

West Orange is about as Far East in Texas as Texarkana 

actually its further east than Texarkana!!!  Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CF21 said:

Considering that most ET folks think PG could play fairly even with Carthage, it must create a little anxiety for all you wos fans. Since y’all been hanging your hat on that Kennedale win and all. 😂 

Of course it’s all about matchups but I have no doubt when I say PG can play with Carthage and possibly beat them. 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Considering that most ET folks think PG could play fairly even with Carthage, it must create a little anxiety for all you wos fans. Since y’all been hanging your hat on that Kennedale win and all. 😂 

Must be a lot of delusional people up that way. Carthage is probably the best team in any classification this year IMO.

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Carthage would beat PG by 20

Like I said, ET folks that know both teams well, feel like they would play fairly even. Carthage wouldn’t score 40 nor hold PG to 20. Go watch some more film and pretend you know what you’re talking about. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Wos lost 90 yards on bad snaps over the qbs head and still beat kennedale. Only a month after Hurricane Harvey which probably left several players still homeless... so yeah i would say it was a pretty good win for the Mustangs...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Like I said, ET folks that know both teams well, feel like they would play fairly even. Carthage wouldn’t score 40 nor hold PG to 20. Go watch some more film and pretend you know what you’re talking about. 

Watched several videos on PG.  

It’s been said that WOS barely beat Kennedale and that should give PG hope.  

Well usung that type type of thought process.  Gilmer almost beat PG and Carthage whooped Gilmer.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Watched several videos on PG.  

It’s been said that WOS barely beat Kennedale and that should give PG hope.  

Well usung that type type of thought process.  Gilmer almost beat PG and Carthage whooped Gilmer.  

Using that thought process Carthage barely beat LE and PG destroyed them. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s the thought process that was used here.  See, you just helped prove how stupid it is.  These games are about matchups

Absolutely right and also teams have down games from time to time. I know we did not play our best game against Kennedale but you learn so much from those type of games.

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I hope y’all put WO-S in their place.  How dare they show up to the state championship

Ain’t nobody mad cause they’re here. What better way to prove your greatness than to beat the brakes off the two time defending champs.