Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

1 minute ago, XMan said:

As young as a team that PG has, they might be starting a legacy like WOS has. They have a lot to work with!

Let em Waller in the success of this run before you bait me into staying something they ain't gonna like lol.

3 minutes ago, XMan said:

East Texas dominates. Of course, WOS is East Texas!

If you wanna know what us smoaky folks claim as east Texas, you'd have to dig back in time to when smoaky was an east Texas only site before David Smoak moved out Waco way. The coverage area that he used is who we claim and you sir, are no east Texan lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cannon85 said:

Much respect! You are one of the few that came back on here. Good luck next year...cause y'all will be right back in the mix!

I knew PG was for real, but I was not going to let all the trash talking about WOS legacy, just go unanswered! All here would do the same for their team. Seriously, I thought this game could go either way. PG struck fast and quick, and that is demoralizing. I can guarantee you, that the PG coach was sweating bullets. This WOS team were a team of overachievers. They kept meeting great teams and doing what it took to win. I had hoped this game would be no different. What impressed me about PG was how disciplined they were. They kept to their assignments and did not get shook. WOS has been plagued by stupid penalties. That holding call that called that TD back, and the illegal formation, was 2 examples of how penalties can be the difference maker. With that said, PG is a great team, and if any team beat WOS, they deserved to be it. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

If you wanna know what us smoaky folks claim as east Texas, you'd have to dig back in time to when smoaky was an east Texas only site before David Smoak moved out Waco way. The coverage area that he used is who we claim and you sir, are no east Texan lol.

East is East. Whether you like it or not, WOS is as far east as you can get, 

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You want to make a bet which city is closer to the border? I can go in my back yard and see Louisanna lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XMan said:

I knew PG was for real, but I was not going to let all the trash talking about WOS legacy, just go unanswered! All here would do the same for their team. Seriously, I thought this game could go either way. PG struck fast and quick, and that is demoralizing. I can guarantee you, that the PG coach was sweating bullets. This WOS team were a team of overachievers. They kept meeting great teams and doing what it took to win. I had hoped this game would be no different. What impressed me about PG was how disciplined they were. They kept to their assignments and did not get shook. WOS has been plagued by stupid penalties. That holding call that called that TD back, and the illegal formation, was 2 examples of how penalties can be the difference maker. With that said, PG is a great team, and if any team beat WOS, they deserved to be it. 

Great post and I agree with it all!🤘🤙👉

Just now, Eagle8 said:

I didn't say you wasn't east....but if your main site is SETXsports.....you ain't in our hood, ya dig? 

Ah ok. So it’s a site thing. I thought we were talking about actual east. Y’all do play good football there.