Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

1 hour ago, Hawknation03 said:

You sir , 

have class!! 

WOS  played with heart! I have to tip my hat to them!

PG was not going to be denied this year! 

They did what I expected them to do . This team was destined to be champs! No body was going to stop them!!  It will be a while until we see another team like this!

You can tell, they were a special group.

Well, finally made it home. It was a long trip home after watching my boys go down, but man, what a ride the last 4 yrs have been. Mustangs 4 life! 

Congrats again to a tough bunch of Hawks! Well done and well deserved.

Don't take anything i said to heart, its all in fun. We all love our teams. Ill be checking out now. Peace!

Congratulations to the PG team and fan base!! You have now obtain the title “ you are the man!”  Great coach you all have their. He is a humble man who put his team on a mission!  WOS was outmatched yesterday!  Again congrats on an unbelievable year!  Where is my plate of crow!!lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Congratulations to the PG team and fan base!! You have now obtain the title “ you are the man!”  Great coach you all have their. He is a humble man who put his team on a mission!  WOS was outmatched yesterday!  Again congrats on an unbelievable year!  Where is my plate of crow!!lol

Dude we are all out. We been serving it for 16 weeks 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Hey, you have to hand it to chukslegacy for showing up and congratulating Pleasant Grove on defeating the Mustangs. Lots of fans whose team loses huge games never show back up.

chuk talked a lot before this game too. chuk stepped up to the plate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On December 21, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Golfingnut said:

First, I wasn't talking to him or to you, but just like you, he jumped into a conversation that didn't have anything to do with him. Second, I'll say it again, because evidently y'all only read what you want. My real name is under my screen name, but if you are using certain devices, your iPhone would be one, you can't see it, as there is also other info you can't see. Research, don't research, I don't care, but don't make statements you can't back up because you don't want to check it out first. 

I can see it on my Ipad. It is not "hidden". That implies an effort on her part to conceal it.

very few of us have our real names on our profile's view. Smoaky has a policy that prohibits people from naming people without their permission. 

So deal with it.

2 minutes ago, futfan said:

I can see it on my Ipad. It is not "hidden". That implies an effort on her part to conceal it.

very few of us have our real names on our profile's view. Smoaky has a policy that prohibits people from naming people without their permission. 

So deal with it.

There’s a few JA’s on this site that like to get personal.  Hopefully the mods have taken care of that.  

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

Glad to see you come back for your after game session.

it means a lot to have someone so passionate for their own team, so sure they would succeed, come back and have to admit he underestimated the opposition.

The Mustang Dynasty is hardly over, as a long term situation. PG is indeed going to enjoy being "The Man" for a year.

WOS has a great Coach, but as the results show, Coach Gibson was up to the task, and as an overall team effort, were superior t

his game.

Credit where due is appreciated.

16 hours ago, Stangx2 said:

Just wanted to say Congratulation to ya'll. Outstanding team. I definitely think ya'll were better but I wish we had a couple of plays back. Good luck and hopefully we will get ya'll next year. Excuse I need some wine for my crow. Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the Props. I am sure we had, a couple of plays we would like back, also.

in the end, we are just proud our boys are everything we knew that were.

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I’d be tired of those hurricanes too. I like the Tyler area a lot and grew up in Panola County.

East Texas is where it’s at.

Yeah the wind isnt bad, but when it floods it really has you trapped. I think the only reason people have not moved away is the  chemical plants that we have in the area.  Heck there even expanding them.