Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

The DQ int wasn’t by a DB. 

My original comment was about DBs. 

What position was the DQ play off the game about Mr. Smart Guy/Gal?? What position player put the icing on the cake Mr. Smart Guy/Gal?? I know you was watching on your Lil TV cause you surely wasn’t at the game to support dem Hawks since you the biggest loser type. Your WHACK!!

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

What position was the DQ play off the game about Mr. Smart Guy/Gal?? What position player put the icing on the cake Mr. Smart Guy/Gal?? I know you was watching on your Lil TV cause you surely wasn’t at the game to support dem Hawks since you the biggest loser type. Your WHACK!!

*you’re

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Well, he ain't exactly wrong though lol. Congrats on yalls title. Bet it feels amazing to get that first one. Glad y'all finished it out. Now the question is.....does the coach pile up offers after this great run and will he bite on one of them?

Their you hating commentary.. Get off the guys sack please!!

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Here you go with this would've could've ####! Give the credit and save the IF's.  Your analysis isn't needed about without this or that PG don't win!  Your talking hypotheticals cause last time a checked he played and started 15 games prior to that and had the same effect in games when called up. Give the Hawks the credit and stop with the Without ####!!

Man, I'm not sure what you're talking about. You may want to go back and read my comment. I was saying your QB should have got the MVP!! 

11 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Their you hating commentary.. Get off the guys sack please!!

Exactly how am I hating? Lol, most defensive poster of the year. This is a sports forum. Where folks come to post their opinions and talk about sports. The sooner you realize that, the better you'll be lol. Cuz after this great title run the Hawks will forever be held to the bar that they set this year and it's gonna get awfully chippy in the future when discussing the Hawks if you stay this defensive. If you try to defend every post you're gonna be mighty busy in the future.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Man, I'm not sure what you're talking about. You may want to go back and read my comment. I was saying your QB should have got the MVP!! 

If you don't say that every single player is MVP worthy then he flips his wig. Been like that since he popped up during the playoffs. So to avoid any altercations....you must say they have 22 MVPs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Exactly how am I hating? Lol, most defensive poster of the year. This is a sports forum. Where folks come to post their opinions and talk about sports. The sooner you realize that, the better you'll be lol. Cuz after this great title run the Hawks will forever be held to the bar that they set this year and it's gonna get awfully chippy in the future when discussing the Hawks if you stay this defensive. If you try to defend every post you're gonna be mighty busy in the future.

Or extremely butt hurt all the time!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

Some people have a hard time being good winners. Win with grace, young man. The Hawks did their talking on the field, and have won the respect of the football world in their quest to be the man.

Now be a man, and chill out. Time to grow up, be mature, and stop embarrasing your school, and being a poor representative of Hawk Nation. 

Bad enough you are trying to tick off the rest of East Texas with your rants, but you are starting to get on my nerves, and I bet a few more of the PG faithful would agree, time to stop running your mouth.

You guys were awesome, so quit ruining it.

• Like 2

Yeah, so I've been celebrating since Friday night! To tell the truth, I've been celebrating this championship for 4 for years!!! I can't believe it finally happened. It played out like a movie for me. The Hawks came out on fire, pressured the QB but more importantly, they wore the QB out. He was chased, flattened, sacked, hurried, pressured, tackled, and generally harassed all night long. Everybody was on fire! I'm not even sure if that was our best game but it was the most exciting! For a second, there was a little bit of drama, but the Hawks slammed the door twice in a row! State Champs! 

Congrats to the coaches, fans, and community!

Most importantly, congrats to the players. Ya'll did it. I remember conversations about this happening before ya'll were even in middle school. 

"Can you imagine what they are going to be like when they are seniors?"

"Yeah, if they stick together that long."

...and ya'll did. That is the strength of the Hawks, the players. No matter what they were taught or coached, the players stood by each other, they kept the team together. The last four years haven't been easy. They have cheered for each other and been mad at each other, but they always stuck together. I'm so proud of all of them. This is a very special group of young men and it is now your job to instill that brotherly spirit in our up and coming Hawks. The legend may have ended, but your legacy is just starting.

I'll just go ahead and say we win state again next year!

Go Hawks!

1 hour ago, PGDad said:

Yeah, so I've been celebrating since Friday night! To tell the truth, I've been celebrating this championship for 4 for years!!! I can't believe it finally happened. It played out like a movie for me. The Hawks came out on fire, pressured the QB but more importantly, they wore the QB out. He was chased, flattened, sacked, hurried, pressured, tackled, and generally harassed all night long. Everybody was on fire! I'm not even sure if that was our best game but it was the most exciting! For a second, there was a little bit of drama, but the Hawks slammed the door twice in a row! State Champs! 

Congrats to the coaches, fans, and community!

Most importantly, congrats to the players. Ya'll did it. I remember conversations about this happening before ya'll were even in middle school. 

"Can you imagine what they are going to be like when they are seniors?"

"Yeah, if they stick together that long."

...and ya'll did. That is the strength of the Hawks, the players. No matter what they were taught or coached, the players stood by each other, they kept the team together. The last four years haven't been easy. They have cheered for each other and been mad at each other, but they always stuck together. I'm so proud of all of them. This is a very special group of young men and it is now your job to instill that brotherly spirit in our up and coming Hawks. The legend may have ended, but your legacy is just starting.

I'll just go ahead and say we win state again next year!

Go Hawks!

It’ll be hard to repeat. But they have the coaching and lots of young talent. Lots of folks underestimated Coach Gibson. I bet they don’t anymore. 

On 12/23/2017 at 2:03 PM, LCM17 said:

im about to pull Tatum up on realtor. lol What about Kilgore? Our booster club president was from there, and his son was our center and defense tackle he played both ways. He was pretty good, and I think he made all district

My wife is a realtor and can help you find a place here in good ole East Texas even Gilmer lol..In all seriousness East Texas is Beautiful for the most part so most areas you pick you can't go wrong. If ever looking and need help let me know

29 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

My wife is a realtor and can help you find a place here in good ole East Texas even Gilmer lol..In all seriousness East Texas is Beautiful for the most part so most areas you pick you can't go wrong. If ever looking and need help let me know

I will for sure. Thanks.