Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

31 minutes ago, wos96 said:

TEPPER has picked against PG the whole playoffs. I mean he picked Graham and said it would not be a blowout. Once again he was wrong. TEPPER does not know a thing about PG. Whats his reasoning? The streak. Yeah well PG broke a 17 yr. streak on Gilmer this year. Dude picked Melissa and Celina and Graham. He picks the census not the team. This is a good sign for PG considering his record at picking against them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Sat about 4 seats down from a Kennedale fan at the Star last Thursday he came out to watch the Grove VS Graham game. In the third qtr he got up and said he had seen enough and said yall are winning state to some grove fans in front of him. I told him "Not so fast" we still have to play wimberly or WOS. He responded "WOS will beat Wimberly yall will be playing WOS "I have seen WOS when they played us. They are not beating yall. Yall are to fast. even for WOS. Now I really didn't put a lot of stock in it. He then came over and shook hands with the Grove fans all around him saying "yall got state book it" 

Just a thought.

😂😂😅

1 hour ago, PGDad said:

What ya'll fail to understand is that WOS has never played against this type of offense. PG runs the Wing-T, but it's more of a modified Wing-T that is way different than anything anybody else is running. Same with our defense. You can't read our defense because it's so deceptive.

Tell us how it’s been modified.  I’m curious.  Is it the blocking schemes?  Enquiring minds want to know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CF21 said:

I'll spell it out for ya since you're struggling to draw your own conclusions to what I said in the boxing reference.

It doesn't matter how well a team has played against a particular style of offense or how long someone has coached against that style of offense. The individual battles will be what determines whether or not it will be successful. Your coach can have you in the right spot all night long, but it makes no difference when you're losing your individual battle.

WOW ,,,, some common sense got posted on this thread!:clap:@CF21

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chukslegacy said:

you sound  like a broken record with this special wing T,  are you sure its not chicken wing

I feel like a broken record. No matter how many times I try to warn these folks this year, they just don't listen. Honestly, I wouldn't listen to me either...

1 hour ago, All4One said:

What ya'll fail to realize is that it's ALL  based on the same concepts....Ever Coach likes to thinks they have put a different spin on it............ C'mon Mann

You have to have your mind on another level to fully comprehend and appreciate our version of the Wing-T. If you can't see it's different, it's working.

5 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Tell us how it’s been modified.  I’m curious.  Is it the blocking schemes?  Enquiring minds want to know.

Well, first the wholiwatz blocks cross sided on the back ripple unless the ends are split then they just run it regular. That's all I am going to reveal.

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

its not modified. It is simply ran by some really good players. Load the box and you will see a passing attack which is also good. That is why it is good. I cant wait to talk to the PG players and tell them how much of no chance they have. I will tell them because Coach Thompson knows the wing T its over!

2 hours ago, PostMan101 said:

They are not quoting me only the PG fans. I could care less on the outcome I'm more focused on the 5A games but you people in east Texas needs to get a grip. I doubt there is enough crow to go around for all of you if y'all lose. I just want to see a great game that's injury free. Some of these dads need to chill and let it play out on the field instead of bashing those who don't have the same opinion as you. good luck come fridayFriday 

Listen squirt.....you're new and all so I'm gonna give you a pass but take ya huggies off and put your big boy britches on. You come on an east Texas based site and you're gonna get east Texas homerism.....what'd you expect? Everyone to agree with everything you said? Son please......if you walk into a lions den with a steak hanging around your neck, you're gonna get bit. Which is exactly what you did by coming on here spewing all that mess......of course someone was gonna strike back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Listen squirt.....you're new and all so I'm gonna give you a pass but take ya huggies off and put your big boy britches on. You come on an east Texas based site and you're gonna get east Texas homerism.....what'd you expect? Everyone to agree with everything you said? Son please......if you walk into a lions den with a steak hanging around your neck, you're gonna get bit. Which is exactly what you did by coming on here spewing all that mess......of course someone was gonna strike back.

Tell us how ya really feel?

9 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

its not modified. It is simply ran by some really good players. Load the box and you will see a passing attack which is also good. That is why it is good. I cant wait to talk to the PG players and tell them how much of no chance they have. I will tell them because Coach Thompson knows the wing T its over!

According to PGDad it’s a modified version of the slot T.  I was just asking how it’s modified.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

According to PGDad it’s a modified version of the slot T.  I was just asking how it’s modified.  

A lot of jet/fly sweep, several different screens, much more passing to wide outs......some more diff stuff.

• Like 1

Personally, this PG team reminds me of a little ol' team from 2007 called Liberty Hill.  A very similar offense but with some variations, with a passing game included.  Defensively, they are as strong as that LH team, too.  We all know what happened that year.  Please don't remind me.  It brings up some bad memories...:toughguy:

• Like 1

Just spent some time on that crappy SETX site...Dang, what a bunch of crybaby, looking for an excuse to lose, clueless, moronic, delusional, pompous, and just plain dumb little cute fanbase they have over there. Looks like I've got some fans over there too. Last time I was crossquoted, it didn't turn out so well. Dumb azz chicken$hit might as well be a cajun fake Texan bullcrap.

2 minutes ago, PGDad said:

Just spent some time on that crappy SETX site...Dang, what a bunch of crybaby, looking for an excuse to lose, clueless, moronic, delusional, pompous, and just plain dumb little cute fanbase they have over there. Looks like I've got some fans over there too. Last time I was crossquoted, it didn't turn out so well. Dumb azz chicken$hit might as well be a cajun fake Texan bullcrap.

🙏🙏🙏

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

A lot of jet/fly sweep, several different screens, much more passing to wide outs......some more diff stuff.

lol............Please dont run that play......I'm sorry Will you please run that play.........    Trust Me WOS is Not a Steer

Just now, All4One said:

lol............Please dont run that play......I'm sorry Will you please run that play.........    Trust Me WOS is Not a Steer

Why does everyone automatically assume I'm from PG just because I comment on them? For Christ's sake, my username is Eagle.....how do people keep messin that up?

6 minutes ago, PGDad said:

Yikes! :munch:

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Why does everyone automatically assume I'm from PG just because I comment on them? For Christ's sake, my username is Eagle.....how do people keep messin that up?

Lol, kinda like the guy who knew for sure I was a Buckeye. I shiver just thinking about it. 😁

• Like 1