Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

7 minutes ago, yeahprobablynot said:

Can somebody please explain to me how PG is any more ETX than WO-S..? PG is literally the most Northeast you can get. WO-S the most Southeast you can get. Not sure why this “East Texas speed” keeps being thrown around. THEY’RE BOTH EAST TEXAS. 

4C7CDCCA-4039-4FC9-8C91-97A2D03D83A9.jpeg

Is Orange actually part of another state? 

7 minutes ago, yeahprobablynot said:

Can somebody please explain to me how PG is any more ETX than WO-S..? PG is literally the most Northeast you can get. WO-S the most Southeast you can get. Not sure why this “East Texas speed” keeps being thrown around. THEY’RE BOTH EAST TEXAS. 

4C7CDCCA-4039-4FC9-8C91-97A2D03D83A9.jpeg

Y'all are south Texas to us....well, at best south east Texas.

23 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Listen squirt.....you're new and all so I'm gonna give you a pass but take ya huggies off and put your big boy britches on. You come on an east Texas based site and you're gonna get east Texas homerism.....what'd you expect? Everyone to agree with everything you said? Son please......if you walk into a lions den with a steak hanging around your neck, you're gonna get bit. Which is exactly what you did by coming on here spewing all that mess......of course someone was gonna strike back.

980x.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I don’t think PG will be able to run that with much success. 

Maybe not early, but running it enough to get the safety to cheat is all it will take to be successful, cause we all know what happens then.

20 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

But yes, I'm quite sure you'll see the fly sweep. Actually....I'd be willing to bet my life savings on it.

They will run the speed sweep and if the SAFETY makes the tackle the next play they will fake it and the SLUGO will be wide open for a TD.

Now if the corner or the OLB make the tackle, it could be a long night for the Hawks.

I sat on the wos side last year and swore never again after that, but I may have to sit over there again just so I can watch the faces when PG breaks that first speed sweep off for a touchdown.:munch: Plus it will be great to hear all the wos faithful talking C-rap about their coaches when things aren't going right, the way they did last year against Sweetwater. 

I still need someone to sell me one of those black PG hats like Tepper wore the other day so I can sport it while I am sitting over there though.