Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

Just now, CF21 said:

Ain’t nobody mad cause they’re here. What better way to prove your greatness than to beat the brakes off the two time defending champs. 

Much easier said than done, I can promise.  WO-S is for real on defense, especially against the run.  Will they shut the PG run game down?  They will have some success for sure, but shut it down?  I doubt it.  PG has more balance, and better personnel than what those other teams they have been facing.  I'm very confident that the Hawks are a much better team than Kennedale.  Whether that team shows up today is the question.

55 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Much easier said than done, I can promise.  WO-S is for real on defense, especially against the run.  Will they shut the PG run game down?  They will have some success for sure, but shut it down?  I doubt it.  PG has more balance, and better personnel than what those other teams they have been facing.  I'm very confident that the Hawks are a much better team than Kennedale.  Whether that team shows up today is the question.

Already making excuses?

6 minutes ago, Stangx2 said:

Already making excuses?

No excuses needed.  You either win or lose at this stage.  The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.  It don't matter if you played the best you've played all year, or the worst.  There are no excuses that will change the outcome.  "If"s, "and"s, or "but"s, don't matter.

It's gonna hurt for the loser either way. 

The only "special" kind of hurt is when the refs screw it up like they did in the Navasota / Argyle game a few years back.  That's killer.

• Like 1

I will say that PG will get some yards and some scores, if they weren't a very good team they would not be here. Better get your yards running in the first half though because it will be slim picking in the second half. It will be a game of big plays not sustained drives. IMO that seriously favors us. 

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

No excuses needed.  You either win or lose at this stage.  The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.  It don't matter if you played the best you've played all year, or the worst.  There are no excuses that will change the outcome.  "If"s, "and"s, or "but"s, don't matter.

It's gonna hurt for the loser either way. 

I think we can agree on that one.

1 minute ago, Stangx2 said:

I will say that PG will get some yards and some scores, if they weren't a very good team they would not be here. Better get your yards running in the first half though because it will be slim picking in the second half. It will be a game of big plays not sustained drives. IMO that seriously favors us. 

Experience in the big game can make a huge difference, especially when it comes to making adjustments.

1 minute ago, LTrain11 said:

Almost time to watch the best slot t team to ever step foot on a football field

Hahahaha....  They are a pretty dang good team, though.  Personally, I don't like that particular offense, but it is what it is.  If you're gonna run it, you better have a dang good defense is all I got to say about that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LTrain11 said:

Almost time to watch the best slot t team to ever step foot on a football field

Excuse me but PG runs the super special Slot T.  No one else has ever run the super special Slot T in the history of football and rumor has it they have installed a super duper special Slot T, for this game only. 

Wing T teams haven’t done so well so far.  PG has a really decent passing game and they will have to go to it to open up the box.  Their secondary must cover the whole field. Their D is solid but so is WOS. Play smart boys and do not get stage freight  the field is the same size as the one you play at home.good luck PG and may God protect you all.  Win or lose NE Texas is with you