The Smoakhouse Forums

Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hawks already winners By  Bill Owney  December 20, 2017 Four falls and half a summer ago, I had an epiphany. After interviews with Josh Gibson, the new coach of a team that wo

#DeflectGate

Smoaky’s 🤡zzzzz! GO 🦅

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Chick ,, sorry man but like soooo many told you WOS was outmatched .,, 41 against the chain gain!!! LOL!

Chuck is probably is in Mauriceville having a beer lol

1 hour ago, Gasilla said:

Gilmer and Carthage? Who else? Again, you cant claim PG, they are NE Texas.

Pleasant Grove is east tx LoL face it. WoS is by the gulf that ain't east no matter how you spin it

3 minutes ago, sackem said:

Pine Trees is a requirement to be  East Texas.

The more pine trees the deeper East Texas.

Well that starts from I-10 northward (BMT to Orange then due north) 

Just wanted to say Congratulation to ya'll. Outstanding team. I definitely think ya'll were better but I wish we had a couple of plays back. Good luck and hopefully we will get ya'll next year. Excuse I need some wine for my crow. Merry Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I didn't say you wasn't east....but if your main site is SETXsports.....you ain't in our hood, ya dig? 

If you want to go there, then you ain't East Texas either, you are Northeast Texas, ya dig?

1 hour ago, Hawknation03 said:

Chick ,, sorry man but like soooo many told you WOS was outmatched .,, 41 against the chain gain!!! LOL!

Well, If you look at the game in the trenches, you saw what the Chain Gang is famous for. Even PG's coach acknowledged that. 

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Pleasant Grove is east tx LoL face it. WoS is by the gulf that ain't east no matter how you spin it

Lion, you are full of $%^T,

1 hour ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Congrats to PG. Thrilled to have someone from our district win it all. Even more thrilled that you silenced the WOS posters!

At the end of the day my Buckeyes didn't look too bad. 2 of their losses were to undefeated state champs!

PG, enjoy the moment. It was well earned & well deserved. 

1 hour ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Congrats to PG. Thrilled to have someone from our district win it all. Even more thrilled that you silenced the WOS posters!

At the end of the day my Buckeyes didn't look too bad. 2 of their losses were to undefeated state champs!

PG, enjoy the moment. It was well earned & well deserved. 

HA! You ain't silenced me! WOS is a legacy of great football. We have been here numerous times. Won some, lost some, but we are in the playoffs every year. Not taking nothing away from PG's win tonight, but when you have the history that WOS has, you just don't quit. Smile!