Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Dawgs of course.  Need a little time to process tonight and take a look at Kennedale.  In all honesty we should have blown LV out of the stadium.  Self inflicted errors almost cost us.  Survive and advance is the key phrase of tonight.

Kennedale is pretty nasty. I think they're a little better than La Vega in the trenches and at RB..... not so much anywhere else.

32 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Dawgs of course.  Need a little time to process tonight and take a look at Kennedale.  In all honesty we should have blown LV out of the stadium.  Self inflicted errors almost cost us.  Survive and advance is the key phrase of tonight.

I thought these guys, (Kennedale), were huge at the line. I mean HUGE!

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

LaVega played great D all night putting pressure on Capps & limiting his passing game & even though Ingram ran for 210 yds, they still pretty well held him pretty well. DeWaylon Ingram & Dee Bowens also were well covered all night, limiting their usual performances. The Pirates were the real deal, but struggled with xps & the Dawg D which, though smaller, put up some critical stops to end drives on Fourth & long.

Give me Carthage next Friday @Jerrah's Place; I wouldn't hazard to guess on a score.

26 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

LV was pretty big up front on the O line.  Three were 6’6 300+.  They broke some big runs but our smaller athletic D line held up just fine.

LV was huge too. Probably bigger across the board than Kennedale. Kennedale did have a DT that could block out the sun.

21 minutes ago, WOS87 said:

It’s gonna be really awkward next week with WO-S and Carthage sitting on the same side opposite Kennedale and Pleasant Grove given WO-S will DEFINITELY be pulling for Kennedale and Carthage will be pulling for PG. 

Security will be there, wont be that awkward :woot:

Congratulations to the Dawgs!! I’m from Lumberton, my wife graduated from Silsbee. So I follow Silsbee football pretty close as well and witnessed y’all slaughter them a few weeks ago. I instantly became a fan! One of the most balanced and efficient offenses I’ve seen at the high school level. I was hoping y’all would make it so i can have the chance to watch y’all again... I’ll be there supporting y’all next Friday, good luck!!

• Thanks 2

Scott Surratt has be in top 5 of all Tx. H.S. coaches or maybe higher!!   He is 46-5 in the playoff and 5 -1 in champ games and his proven system works over and over.......just evaluate and  plug in the TALENT.  The kids believe in him and expect to be there.....ah tradition, don't you luvit .  K. Ingram is a special running back and Surratt will find ways to get him loose........very loose on Friday morning, can't wait!!!