Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

I picked Kennedale all the way to the final game at Jerry's World. Kennedale will not beat Carthage running the football only. Carthage 35-21 and the winning streak continues.

Thanks, Dean... I've been saying it all season long; Nobody beats these Dawgs with a running game alone... Nobody. LaVega was very good on the ground; As good as any team Carthage has faced all year, if not better, yet even they had to throw it to stay in the game.

16 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Thanks, Dean... I've been saying it all season long; Nobody beats these Dawgs with a running game alone... Nobody. LaVega was very good on the ground; As good as any team Carthage has faced all year, if not better, yet even they had to throw it to stay in the game.

No way is Ingram going to lose the last game of his HS career. Feed the beast and throw some play action passes when Kennedale loads the line to stop him. 

23 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Judging by the star telegram fb live locker room interview. Kennedale is extremely cocky and confident 

Yea, that shows me a lack of discipline on their part. My margin of victory prediction just became a little wider after viewing that "facebook live" stream. To hear a kid say "I don't care if it's Carthage or Lavega, get ready to get your &*^ whipped."  Then turn around again towards the end and say "We gone beat yo ^&* ".  Un-be-lievable

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProfDMC said:

Yea, that shows me a lack of discipline on their part. My margin of victory prediction just became a little wider after viewing that "facebook live" stream. To hear a kid say "I don't care if it's Carthage or Lavega, get ready to get your &*^ whipped."  Then turn around again towards the end and say "We gone beat yo ^&* ".  Un-be-lievable

What does a smart person do when you see a Bull Dawg sitting in. Truck, you keep walking. What does a stupid person do, he opens the door and try to take the state championship trophy 🏆 sitting in the seat with the Bull Dawg. 

Moral of the story don’t mess with a Bull Dawg. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Kennedale's running backs are not big, a little fast and tricky, but not big. Fullback Mayfield Hayes is the exception (6'1, 220 ) Dawgs will have to watch out for their RBS, who have a tendency to facemask defenders.  

Like this?

06876D9C-CD32-4474-B384-C5A79E6D6E51.jpeg

12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

He pushed him directly in the face and his hand was on his face mask for all of about 1/2 second. It was a perfect stiff arm. Did you see the play in person? Why, looking at the picture, do you think it wasn’t a clean play? Colbert didn’t grab and yank the guy by his helmet.

No, I didn’t see the play in person. If I would have we both could of pulled out our stop watches to time that 1/2 second. 

And I NEVER said anything about it not being a clean play. One guy was pointing out that Kennedale doesn’t stiff arm, they face mask. Which let’s be real here, a stiff arm to the face is ALWAYS a face mask but it never gets called because it’s on offense. 

Should we have used our stopwatches on our phones or a real stopwatch? I’d like to do it with the old 1986 stopwatch. Probably sounds good to you too, right? 

I do wish when a defender accidentally barely grazes the face mask of an offensive player while trying to tackle him they’d let that slide, especially if it had zero or very little consequence on the result of the play.