Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

I'm withholding much of what I'm thinking of what stategy carthage should use to stop Kennedale, because that's for us to know.  I'll just say this...I see lots of weaknesses in Kennedale.  

Their main weakness is being a 1-D football team, but there is not a lack of talent at that school

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Closest thing we’ve faced is Kilgore. Not the same, but a run heavy offense.

Thanks.  Well Surratt may have to make a few adjustments, but him and his staff always have a well thought out Plan B.  Based on what little I know of Carthage, Kennedale better score a bunch in the first half.  The Dawgs own the second half.

1 minute ago, REBgp said:

Thanks.  Well Surratt may have to make a few adjustments, but him and his staff always have a well thought out Plan B.  Based on what little I know of Carthage, Kennedale better score a bunch in the first half.  The Dawgs own the second half.

I’m thinking our DL and LBs are getting excited to play this team in the state championship game. They get to show their talents against a nearly 100% rushing team on the biggest stage possible in high school football.

20 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I’m thinking our DL and LBs are getting excited to play this team in the state championship game. They get to show their talents against a nearly 100% rushing team on the biggest stage possible in high school football.

Absolutely, they'll be plenty busy.  My prediction, which are notoriously terrible, 

Carthage 52  Kennedale 28

13 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Absolutely, they'll be plenty busy.  My prediction, which are notoriously terrible, 

Carthage 52  Kennedale 28

I'm gonna tighten that up just a tad  & go with 42-31 Dawgs over Kennedale, Using absolutely  no scientific formulas at all; Gut feeling alone. 👌

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2017 at 10:30 AM, DTrump said:

Kennedale D gives up too many big plays IMO.

Now saying that Carthage struggled with the run at times last night.

Still picking Carthage. Just don't see anyone stopping Ingram in 4A football.

But voted for Kennedale on the poll. :woot:

16 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Hey CDAWG68, Lion also stated " Go Kennedale" at the end of the game when we beat LV, so his words are on record. I don't see why you are concerned with Lion, his team was beaten and are out of it now, so he's just a spectator. 

I am aware of Lion70 intentions and enjoy going back and forth with him. We are all spectators, unless we are suited up to play the game. I have read all posts on this thread and know who said what, no need to clarify that for me. Go Dawgs!!!

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I'm gonna tighten that up just a tad  & go with 42-31 Dawgs over Kennedale, Using absolutely  no scientific formulas at all; Gut feeling alone. 👌

Can't even smell slyenterric farmulas.   Just throw some numbers out.  I figure they'll get 21 in first half, & maybe 7 in second - punt return, fumble return, etc..  Game will be close enough to enjoy.  But, and I can only imagine, winning a SC has to be enjoyable lol.  What time is the game?

1 minute ago, Lion70 said:

For the record I expect Carthage to win. However, I am rooting for kennedale to win. Hopefully that clears up the confusion in Panola county.

You realize Lion70, you given up any chance of becoming mayor of Carthage.  :munch:

Great job of pot stirring though Lmbo.

7 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

Hey REB,  that seems to be Lion's main intent to stay on here and stir up trouble, all because he's hating on Carthage cuz we beat Henderson

He must be harmless though.  My old buddy CarthDawg would have verbally b-slapped him if old Lion was a threat  :woot: