4AD-I Title Game: Kennedale vs Carthage

Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay......more than one day......you get the gist.  I just wanted to give y'all plenty of time to let everything soak in a little.  I realize it's been a real thrill up until now and y'all haven't really had time to catch a breath.  When was the last year Carthage went 16-0......2009???

8 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Well Heck then......y'all got no worries now.  I just assumed since y'all don't punt much it might be a weakness.  Looks like Carthage has all the bases covered, Huh?

Of course.  Could be the most complete Dawg team to ever wear the C.  At least that what some are saying.  We should know about 2pm Fri if they are the real deal.  I think they are.

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Okay......more than one day......you get the gist.  I just wanted to give y'all plenty of time to let everything soak in a little.  I realize it's been a real thrill up until now and y'all haven't really had time to catch a breath.  When was the last year Carthage went 16-0......2009???

Yes

8 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Well Heck then......y'all got no worries now.  I just assumed since y'all don't punt much it might be a weakness.  Looks like Carthage has all the bases covered, Huh?

He’s also the backup RB, so he can take off with it if he needs to.

13 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Well I couldn't help but notice there are no Kennedale posters here to defend their side of this upcoming onslaught.  Geez......I wonder why???  I guess they are not really interested in what this highly one-sided East Texas favorites board says, Huh?  Of course, there are some East Texas posters on downlow also, but they are not quite so convinced Carthage will crush Kennedale by 3 scores.  Guess what???  Neither am I......just sayin'.  It's always tougher when you get to the Final.  It's very rare to win an SC game by a large margin, and very difficult also.  I think this will be a one score game.....either way.  Carthage is definitely the favorite, but whoever says 3 scores must be vaping something mighty strong, LOL.

It wouldnt be the first time we've won by a comfortable margin in the title game.  This matchup, to me, looks alot like 2010 game vs coldspring.  What was the final in that one?  My 3 td pick is hardly unrealistic at all if the Dawgs take care of the football.  No vape necessary....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Well I suggest you do not go over and read the sight called downlow, they have the Dawgs getting spanked.

Many on that site are hoping for a Dawg defeat, Lion you would have lots of fans on that sight.

They will tell you all about the Dawgs even though they have never seen the Dawgs play.

They will also tell you how Kennedale is going to run all over the Dawgs D.

Players from Kennedale went on face book and used some not so nice words on how they were going to whip that Dawg ---------.

The Dawg D gave up a lot of points this year, K Ingram must not be that special only having 2000 yards since they have two backs with over two thousand yards.

The best one of all was the Dawgs were ranked number one by people who have never watch them play, only by people who read something about them.

There are people on that site that have done a good job talking about the Dawgs, but they are outnumbered.

DAWGS by 14

LETS GO DAWGS!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.    

To all that all i can say is Good!  Makes it more fun that way.  Ive lurked on the downlow site for years but its simply not worth the effort to setup an account there so i can argue back and forth with those folks for what usually amounts to 2 to 3 weeks out of the year.  We have our annual matchup with those folks on the football field, send em home to prep for roundball, rinse and repeat.  Ps, for all the smack talk over there on behalf of kennedale and their fans,  the Dawgs still hold a comfortable 2 to 1 margin in the games poll.  Most people arent buying the hype.  But hey, thats why they play the game!  Ya'll know that if the Dawgs dont win, i'll be right back on here for my crow.  As ive said on more than one occasion, i was content with our one title in 08.  The rest has just been gravy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trueblue32 said:

There's some loudmouth woman in Carthage going around saying Coach Surratt shouldn't have a salary that big.  Superintendent and board say that Surratt earned his salary by boosting ticket sales and championship game proceeds.  I applaud Surratt and yes, he fully deserves that salary.  

Did she really have to bring this stuff up RIGHT BEFORE THE BIG GAME???? Really??????  

It’s against UIL rules to base contract off of gate receipts.....

• Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

We haven't seen Lion on here since he found out about that other site called downlow. I bet he's talkin trash about Carthage over there all day and night now.  Poor Lion. 

Whatever keeps him off the sauce... Its been a tough few yrs for ol lion having to watch the Dawgs munch up all that hardware.