Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, DTrump said:

Well, I'm frekin floored guys. Never thought I would get to chat with a millionaire.

A lot of people are millionaires. Like 1 million in a retirement. But this dude sounds like he has 50+ million. I am honored to have him in this thread. Forget all the bad things I said!

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Thank God everything is mechanized now,  that chainsaw just about did me in, just sayin'.  East Texas cattlemen are doing much better now that they have formed associations and self-supporting markets. The Midwesterners do not run everything anymore.  

Naw, they still like to ride their horse and watch the dogs work.

Is there a football game tomorrow?

Okay  enough about finance  let's get back to the game  what are your final and I mean final score predictions?  I'm thinking 58-31 carthage,  what do yall think?  

I think you are a bandwagon troll that's tryin to hijack threads......but maybe that's just me...💀

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

BOO-YAH!!! Will th' Real Slim Shady Please Stand UP??? 👏🏻👍🏼👌

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, and, you too, CarthDawg77, the REAL TrueBlue is in the SmoakHouse. You can tell by the imposter’s screen name that he’s not even half the man I am. Just a hunch, but I’m guessing he hails from Big Sandy or Mt. Enterprise. Regardless, he’s just a wannabe. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, trueblue32 said:

Big Sandy???  Mt Enterprise ?????  huh???? sorry 82 you are waaayyy off.  

Union Grove? West Rusk (not truly blue if you ask me, but whatever)? Beckville? Carlisle (I think they wear more yellow than blue)? 

Or are you one of them high-filutin’ fellas from Highland Park? I always heard them HP boys was a little light on their feet, IYKWIM. 

1 minute ago, trueblue32 said:

Union Grove ??????  West Rusk ?????  bahahahaha  still wrong 82  keep goin.  Also, if the Highland Park boys are light on their feet, then how come they all got pretty girlfriends???  So you know you are wrong on that too.  You're batting .0000 82  and you just had your 4th down.  

IMG_2876.GIF

Union Grove ??????  West Rusk ?????  bahahahaha  still wrong 82  keep goin.  Also, if the Highland Park boys are light on their feet, then how come they all got pretty girlfriends???  So you know you are wrong on that too.  You're batting .0000 82  and you just had your 4th down.  

Michael Jackson had Brooke Shields and Lisa Marie Presley. What’s your point?