4AD-I Title Game: Kennedale vs Carthage

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!! WOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BRING THAT 6TH RING HOME TO CARTHAGE!  MAY WE SEE A CLEAN, INJURY-FREE GAME AND A DAWG VICTORY!!!

This ad paid for by CarthDawgisNOTtheKingofCarthage.com and approved by Trueblue32

C'mon trueblue32, everyone knows CarthDawg is King.  How do I know?  By george, he told me.  And if you can't trust CarthDawg, who can you trust?  :football::lol::football:

Go Bulldogs!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or, You could make Everyone else happy  & go pour yourself a big cold glass of Shut Th' Hell Up!...🍺🤐

Obviously, you don’t know him. I know the King of Carthage. I worked with the King of Carthage. And, you, sir, are no King of Carthage. 

Posted Images

I think it is funny when you see Coaches getting po'ed and yelling because the kids can't execute a game plan against a superior opponent. Kennedale coach is throwing a fit because they can't cover the receivers, Dude wake up, you are trying to man-to-man against Carthage.

• Like 1
Just now, sfacujackcat said:

Somebody asked me if I was going to this game today. I said you couldn't pay me a half million dollars to go watch this. But I'm watching on TV, and Carthage is going to cake walk. This is about to get ugly. 

A lil early yet for that kind of talk.