Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

42 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lots of folks here do.  But he was compared to an nfl running back on sdc and folks went stupid about it.  He has really good vision, cutting ability and speed.  One thing texas needs to do is stack about 15lbs on him

Last time I remember a kid that looked like an NFL player in HS was Fred Talley in Longview...  

I knew Montre Holland from Jefferson when he was in HS... I would have never guessed him to be an NFL player...

just goes to show how much can change in 5 years of college 

12 minutes ago, sfacujackcat said:

Don't know what that means. Either you're better or worse than the other team. Pound for pound? Maybe Bulldog for Bulldog?

Pound for pound, how can you not understand that means. It doesn't mean they can beat top 5a - 6a teams. It means they are the more dominant in their class than other teams. I would agree. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sfacujackcat said:

Don't know what that means. Either you're better or worse than the other team. Pound for pound? Maybe Bulldog for Bulldog?

Good grief. It is an expression to compare different entities that, though similar, cannot be directly compared.  ie; 4A vs 6A teams.  Using pound for pound as an analogy the playing field is leveled.  If you were to....never mind.  Still probably will not understand.

On 12/20/2017 at 8:54 PM, regaleagle said:

Well I couldn't help but notice there are no Kennedale posters here to defend their side of this upcoming onslaught.  Geez......I wonder why???  I guess they are not really interested in what this highly one-sided East Texas favorites board says, Huh?  Of course, there are some East Texas posters on downlow also, but they are not quite so convinced Carthage will crush Kennedale by 3 scores.  Guess what???  Neither am I......just sayin'.  It's always tougher when you get to the Final.  It's very rare to win an SC game by a large margin, and very difficult also.  I think this will be a one score game.....either way.  Carthage is definitely the favorite, but whoever says 3 scores must be vaping something mighty strong, LOL.

Hello.  May I borrow your vape?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

This game is pretty anticlimactic.  I certainly expected Carthage to win handily, but I didn't think it would be this bad.  This game just shows that even if the talent level is "equal", you are at a huge disadvantage running an offense that does not have balance.  You can get away with it ONLY if you have a defense that is SHUTDOWN, and that doesn't happen often at all.

Then Pleasant Grove scores the first 2 scores by passing the ball😁. Of course you may be referring specifically to Kennedale and not the wing T.

On 12/20/2017 at 8:54 PM, regaleagle said:

Well I couldn't help but notice there are no Kennedale posters here to defend their side of this upcoming onslaught.  Geez......I wonder why???  I guess they are not really interested in what this highly one-sided East Texas favorites board says, Huh?  Of course, there are some East Texas posters on downlow also, but they are not quite so convinced Carthage will crush Kennedale by 3 scores.  Guess what???  Neither am I......just sayin'.  It's always tougher when you get to the Final.  It's very rare to win an SC game by a large margin, and very difficult also.  I think this will be a one score game.....either way.  Carthage is definitely the favorite, but whoever says 3 scores must be vaping something mighty strong, LOL.

I know this Carthage performance is tough to swallow for a Argyle fan.  Argyle/Carthage matchup as some predicted would have been real ugly.  

27 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

I just got outta the game dude. CarthDawg has eloped with his new liberal Democrat friends from smoaky and looks like they've secretly  agreed to post thumbs down symbols on all my past posts. I've been cracking up and rollin all morning. For more details visit my new website...CarthDawgisNOTtheKingofCarthage.com                      CONGRATS DAWGS!!!!!     

Also...will the Kennedale players who made that anti-Carthage smack talk video last week please complete a survey on what happened, hehe     

I know Carthdawg and if he doesn't like you there is a good reason. I know him but I sure don't know you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Dean, this TobinFrostclown is a phoney Bandwagon troll... other than that, he's okay....🤣

13 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Dean, this TobinFrostclown is a phoney Bandwagon troll... other than that, he's okay....🤣

I don't care much for trolls........wolf in sheep clothing.

I know that the rb for Carthage is a stud no doubt.  But I've watched 4 games this year gilmer both henderson and state game today and Gunner Capps has impressed me the most being a first year starter. Throws a great long ball and leads his team with smart play. 

2 hours ago, house said:

I know this Carthage performance is tough to swallow for a Argyle fan.  Argyle/Carthage matchup as some predicted would have been real ugly.  

That's a very assignine statement to make......especially considering John Copeland was leading the Argyle Eagles to an undefeated season before his season-ending injury.  Just be happy with your season and leave Argyle out of it.  You have no proof of your statement.  In fact, Argyle may have given Carthage a better game even without Copeland at the helm.  The loss to Stephenville was on the last play with 2 missed field goals that were normally made.  It was just a bad outing that the team had at the wrong time.....that's all.  Argyle's scheme would have been a better matchup vs Carthage, IMHO......and for the fans.

28 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

That's a very assignine statement to make......especially considering John Copeland was leading the Argyle Eagles to an undefeated season before his season-ending injury.  Just be happy with your season and leave Argyle out of it.  You have no proof of your statement.  In fact, Argyle may have given Carthage a better game even without Copeland at the helm.  The loss to Stephenville was on the last play with 2 missed field goals that were normally made.  It was just a bad outing that the team had at the wrong time.....that's all.  Argyle's scheme would have been a better matchup vs Carthage, IMHO......and for the fans.

haha   expected this response.  we will never know cause argyle fell long time ago.  if i remember correctly  you made fun of people that thought this might be more than a one score game.  

44 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

I know that the rb for Carthage is a stud no doubt.  But I've watched 4 games this year gilmer both henderson and state game today and Gunner Capps has impressed me the most being a first year starter. Throws a great long ball and leads his team with smart play. 

I would hold off at least a year and see how he does when he is not surrounded by a boat load of super stars. Might not come as easy for him next year.