Geezy, no problem.

Notice, he STILL didn't answer with that Ukraine reference. Empty banter is what I got. Of course, he and Kirt acting like the two old men from the balcony in the Muppets is very entertaining in that regard, too.

So does that make you Oscar the grouch?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was simply idle chatter by ISIS, and they will never even attempt to go into Russia. They know that BHO won't do anything, because he relates to the Muslim world if they attack U.S. . President Obama has even stated so, by not having a strategy to thwart them.

I heard just about the same thing from one of the older gentlemen that I work with. He said he knows about twenty other people that he would go with to the border and just start picking them off

If the crazy muslims decide they want a fight in Texas, he'll have many more than that with him.....they should have come in through california........

If the crazy muslims decide they want a fight in Texas, he'll have many more than that with him.....they should have come in through california........

There will be a lot of dead middle eastern people here in Texas, whether or not they are part of ISIS or not.

If they would have gone through California, they would be handed a driver's license and a social security card number

Let me sum up what I just read: "There are possibly terrorists crossing the border. The Midland sheriff is ready to shoot them. Let's go shoot them with some old guys. Now, while we are it, let us shoot other Mooslims, because this is Texas, and that's how ###### ignorant we are. We are not Caleefornia. Now, I am really too busy working, but I would go do it myself, if I had a chance. Tee hee, har har."

This was a jewel of a statement: There will be a lot of dead middle eastern people here in Texas, whether or not they are part of ISIS or not.

Gobble, gobble, gobble.

Amazing how some people can't understand the context of words. Did I say anywhere that I was validating the fact that there would be a lot of other affected Middle Eastern individuals? No, but you will just run your mouth like the intellectually challenged person that you are, no matter the truth. But, I guess that is no different than any other time you've been on here. Does it smell really bad where your head is??

You know, I realized a while ago I only come on here for one reason, and it ain't for the free drinks and giggles. It is to call out crazy, deluded garbage when I see it, spewing out of the likes of you and your kind. Own your words or don't spew them. Gobble, gobble.

You say I speak crazy, deluded garbage, but have you heard any of the absolutely moronic and asinine things that you say? I'm sorry comrade, but you and your kind are the reason that we have this problem. So, personally, you can take your incoherent libtard babbling and shove it, because you're wasting oxygen that someone else more intelligent than you could be using.

Mexican Cartels would shoot any ISIS members if they come across any. If any terrorist comes across the Mexican boarder, and attacks America . The Americans would put it military on the boarder. That would put a big kink in any Cartels drug and human smuggling plans. A terrorist would come across Canada or any American port. There is no or little security there .

Mexican Cartels would shoot any ISIS members if they come across any. If any terrorist comes across the Mexican boarder, and attacks America . The Americans would put it military on the boarder. That would put a big kink in any Cartels drug and human smuggling plans. A terrorist would come across Canada or any American port. There is no or little security there .

The cartels are all about money and ISIS is now the most well funded terrorist organization in the world. IMO the cartels are greedy and arrogant enough to take ISIS payoffs while thinking they can stave off what would inevitably come next

I was of impression our governor was going to nip in the bud ISIS terrorists crossing the Rio Grande into Texas with the deployment of National Guard? As it turns out it's looking to me our border is really no issue seeing as how our governor is touring Japan and China. He must be on the campaign trail? What can I say?

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/rick-perry-packing-his-bags-for-japan-china.html/

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/

Procuring foreign money for his campaign just like Obama

The cartels are all about money and ISIS is now the most well funded terrorist organization in the world. IMO the cartels are greedy and arrogant enough to take ISIS payoffs while thinking they can stave off what would inevitably come next

Still why would ISIS try the most guarded part of the US boarder, and not Canada or any American port ? Everybody wants the Southern boarder closed down, but not the Northern boarder with Canada or American ports. I wonder why ? I think this is just a made up story to try to get the American/Mexican boarder closed.

Let me sum up what I just read: "There are possibly terrorists crossing the border. The Midland sheriff is ready to shoot them. Let's go shoot them with some old guys. Now, while we are it, let us shoot other Mooslims, because this is Texas, and that's how ###### ignorant we are. We are not Caleefornia. Now, I am really too busy working, but I would go do it myself, if I had a chance. Tee hee, har har."

This was a jewel of a statement: There will be a lot of dead middle eastern people here in Texas, whether or not they are part of ISIS or not.

Gobble, gobble, gobble.

How about this, "There are possibly ISIS terrorists coming across the border with the aid of the Mexican drug cartels. If this is the case the Midland Sheriff is ready to defend the populace. He advises that all communities support each other in the defense of the their area. Collateral damage to muslim population is discouraged and unacceptable but be aware that ISIS sympathizers may be present. Continue with your daily business but be ready to defend yourselves. Help will come as the situation allows. Just know that all Texans will come to help as the situations allows."

Is that better? Does that calm your PC heart beating in your liberal breast?

Still why would ISIS try the most guarded part of the US boarder, and not Canada or any American port ? Everybody wants the Southern boarder closed down, but not the Northern boarder with Canada or American ports. I wonder why ? I think this is just a made up story to try to get the American/Mexican boarder closed.

Why has Fort Bliss gone to a heightened security status among all the rumors of ISIS in Juarez and El Paso?

People are so gullible to believe all the "alarmist" groups. It is not uncommon for a Army post to go to different alerts. They say it is coincidental that they raised the security measures. Since there has been plenty of media attention and threats (whether real or perceived) they decided to take prudent measures. It is still easy to get into Fort Bliss with just your drivers license. Our military does not have a problem with terrorists at Fort Hood or Fort Bliss. Wow Chicken Little is here.

I have to agree, and they could supply them with the illegal drugs that they don't want in their own country. Where do you think the Cartels are obtaining some of their heroin ? We have an epidemic that not many people know about : http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26672422 from the article : Last month Mexican authorities arrested Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the suspected boss of the Sinaloa cartel.

The Chicago Crime Commission (CCC) named him last year as the city's Public Enemy Number One.

The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) estimates that the cartel supplies as much as 70% of the illegal drugs sold and used on Chicago's streets.

The article doesn't state where the cartels are getting the opium from to make heroin, but I would bet some of it is coming from Middle Eastern countries, and this gives ISIS safe passage through Mexico. These cartels in several different businesses, and why the cost of limes shot up this past spring/early summer. http://nypost.com/2014/04/21/lime-shortage-drives-new-yorkers-take-extreme-measures/ . The Cartels will be friends with anyone, as long as they're making money and they stay out of jail.

It's much easier to when you look like the natives. That may sound racist, but both Hispanics and Arabs have tan skin and dark hair. The only way to tell the difference would be the accent.

I guess you missed this in the article, so he has been briefed, and is aware of a potential breach at the border, just not El Paso or Fort Bliss. : The general said he has been briefed on ISIS, but the briefing made no mention of El Paso or Fort Bliss.

People are so gullible to believe all the "alarmist" groups. It is not uncommon for a Army post to go to different alerts. They say it is coincidental that they raised the security measures. Since there has been plenty of media attention and threats (whether real or perceived) they decided to take prudent measures. It is still easy to get into Fort Bliss with just your drivers license. Our military does not have a problem with terrorists at Fort Hood or Fort Bliss. Wow Chicken Little is here.

From the man who believes every word that comes from Jerry Jones' mouth....... :P

Colmes, who hates the GOP, but believes every single "scandal" that comes along, unless it is something to do with Republicans like McDonnell of Virginia, then he is amazingly silent. Watch him leap to Rick Perry's defense!

JUSTICE was done in the McDonnell case, so there was no reason to say anything.....HE'S going to prison......unlike all the corrupt dims who are STILL in office and STILL not sitting in the jail cells they have earned themselves......you are a world class HYPOCRITE...but we all knew that, too.......

Can't wait to hear Spacey on this one....... :lol:

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال