• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article:

"ISIS exists and grew stronger because of the hawks in our party who gave arms indiscriminately, and most of those arms were snatched up by ISIS,"

Sounds logical with all the neo-cons in charge of the goppers......

The Muslim Brotherhood was formed in 1928. With the purpose of recreating a Muslim caliphate that was in place during the Ottoman Empire. So whether it is ISSIS, Muslim Brotherhood, PLO, Saddam Husian, Iran. They all have one thing in common idiots believe them and prefer the life and living conditions of 1200 AD over modern times.

From the article:"ISIS exists and grew stronger because of the hawks in our party who gave arms indiscriminately, and most of those arms were snatched up by ISIS,"Sounds logical with all the neo-cons in charge of the goppers......

Absolutely correct. Kirt might want to watch how much horse manure he steps in! Lol

What never ceases to amaze me about the sheep is the number that live in total denial about very much that goes on with U.S. government. Yes I said it, U.S. government.

The Muslim Brotherhood was formed in 1928. With the purpose of recreating a Muslim caliphate that was in place during the Ottoman Empire. So whether it is ISSIS, Muslim Brotherhood, PLO, Saddam Husian, Iran. They all have one thing in common idiots believe them and prefer the life and living conditions of 1200 AD over modern times.

Says a lot about U.S. government as well. Why do U.S. government dopes as in officials prefer to mingle with those listed? Guess we will have to ask Super GOPHer John McCain.

ISIS, Muslim BrotherHood, or whatever you want to call them are taking over the Middle East because of the vacuum left by American and coalition forces leaving ... that coupled with Obama's weak leadership and total lack of foreign policy competence has left that part of the world in a helluva mess. Evidently Rand Paul's foreign policy ineptness is hereditaty ...

Like his father Ron, I like a lot of what I hear from Rand Paul. However, if he continues to make these kind of wrongheaded foreign policy and national security statements, the conservative base will turn him off in a hurry .... just like they did to his father.

This is actually Obama's fault because he used the Arms Export Control Act to justify his reason for arming ISIS. According to this article in 2013 the blame is solely his : Mr. Obama said that he would waive a federal law designed to prevent weapons from being sent to designated-terrorist organizations. In particular, the president cited a provision in the Arms Export Control Act that enables him to provide assistance to outlawed groups, provided it is “essential to the national security interests of the United States.” Mr. Obama’s actions may be legal, but they are reckless, dangerous and will haunt America for years to come.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/20/kuhner-how-obama-arms-al-qaeda/#ixzz3bO4P7ow9
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Like his father Ron, I like a lot of what I hear from Rand Paul. However, if he continues to make these kind of wrongheaded foreign policy and national security statements, the conservative base will turn him off in a hurry .... just like they did to his father.

Kirt, could be the most ridiculous comment you have made! LMAO, conservatives chose McCain and Romney I guess.

You national security NAZIS are the only ones that will bow to your master rove and turn to shrub once again......

And senator Paul's point being they could not act on their urges to kill without having come into possession of weapons WE sent there..........

They get arms from multiple sources .... always have, always will ......

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال