CONSERVATIVES did choose Dr. Paul........you liberals bowed down to your master rove and chose mccant and mittens......

CONSERVATIVES with enough sense to realize he was a foreign policy/national security disaster DIDN'T choose Ron Paul .... thank God!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1/2

I am sure you don't because it would cause you to take a serious look at what you support.

I certainly don't support your view, I think your view gave us Obama Care

You should read your own quote, it is very apropos

All I need is for you to read it

and those "multiple sources" get them from us.......

not all, most are made outside the U.S. there are far more AKs, foreign made RPGs and many other types of small arms available from foreign sources than we supply ....

not all, most are made outside the U.S. there are far more AKs, foreign made RPGs and many other types of small arms available from foreign sources than we supply ....

Can you prove that, or are you just pulling stats out of your ears again....

It's like a spreading disease ...make 'em here , make 'em there. There is no such thing as too many bullets.

Can you prove that, or are you just pulling stats out of your ears again....

I base that on years of logistics briefings I have sat through with comparison statistics ... I'm basically talking about small arms. Yes, we produce and export the most, but when you add up all the other countries exports it exceeds our exports ....

Well we supplied Iraq, and many of the countries in the Middle East is that not also true?

Yes, we supplied Iraq, just like many other countries .... trying to keep the oil flowing freely among other things .....

I base that on years of logistics briefings I have sat through with comparison statistics ... I'm basically talking about small arms. Yes, we produce and export the most, but when you add up all the other countries exports it exceeds our exports ....

So pulling it out of your ears, then.........

Everyone has them, so what's your point?

The exact same point Senator Paul was making........

So pulling it out of your ears, then.........

The exact same point Senator Paul was making........

Sen Paul is a babe in the woods and would change his toon on a lot of things, if he was elected POTUS and was responsibility for our national security .....

Sen Paul is a babe in the woods and would change his toon on a lot of things, if he was elected POTUS and was responsibility for our national security .....

So, not only turning into buddha, but a prophet as well......anyway, we won't ever find out because the fix is in.....either Velma Jeane Clinton or Shrub will be making the call......

As for "our national security"...what is the purpose for keeping it secure, if we are not going to be FREE.......

So, not only turning into buddha, but a prophet as well......anyway, we won't ever find out because the fix is in.....either Velma Jeane Clinton or Shrub will be making the call......

As for "our national security"...what is the purpose for keeping it secure, if we are not going to be FREE.......

A lot of brave men and women have died protecting our freedom so mental midgets like you have the freedom to spout nonsense about their efforts to keep us free ....

A lot of brave men and women have died protecting our freedom so mental midgets like you have the freedom to spout nonsense about their efforts to keep us free ....

No, Since 1950, they have served, fought, and died as a mercenary force for the banks, through no fault of their own.....my freedom is in danger from my government more than it is from any group in the Middle East, and has been since 1913.......when will they come and fight over here to protect my freedom from the usurpers in power who are the REAL threats to it??? ....unfortunately, you brainwashed sheep keep giving those usurpers more power, instead of joining the movement to reign them in.....and so I ask once again, for you national security NAZI's.....if we are not going to be FREE, why even bother being secure???

According to the Founders....barry is a usurper and ineligible to be president......Senator Cruz AND Rubbero are ineligible to run for the office........

They are both eligible to run....you know that you are trying to be a hard head....:p

They are both eligible to run....you know that you are trying to be a hard head.... :P

NOT according to the original intent of the Founders.....try reading the essay and following up on the links provided....learn something..... :P

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال