• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying Obama was ok to run, got it end of that subject. Wonder why the right spent so much time pushing it when they could have just read your post and been done with it?

I'm not a birther, I never said he was ineligible, that would be Colmes and his conspiracy people...:lol:

I'm not a birther, I never said he was ineligible, that would be Colmes and his conspiracy people... :lol:

I went waaaaaay back to see, and you may not have been a birther.......so you were on the wrong side once again.... :P

They get arms from multiple sources .... always have, always will ......

That doesn't mean that the U.S. should be supplying them, unless they're defective which it appears that they're not. I know how this administration feels about Assad, but they were an ally when his father was in power. He hasn't done anything outside of his own country to be ousted. If anything we should have sent weapons to help him to quell the civil war there, because not only would it alleviate tensions with Syria, but Russia as well. After all of these wars to try and help these people remove tyrants, all they do is support more tyrants that are anti-U.S. I wish we could remove ourselves from the situation completely, and let them handle their own affairs, but they can't.

We can't help Assad......his central bank is not owned or controlled by the Rothschilds.......

Then the Rothschilds are underestimating turning over control to ISIS to gain a foothold. ISIS will be more resistant to the Rothschilds. Unless the Rothschild think that there will be an usurpation of power that will give them control.

Then the Rothschilds are underestimating turning over control to ISIS to gain a foothold. ISIS will be more resistant to the Rothschilds. Unless the Rothschild think that there will be an usurpation of power that will give them control.

isis has to get their $$$$ somewhere.........they'll do what they are told like everyone else.......:p

isis has to get their $$$$ somewhere.........they'll do what they are told like everyone else....... :P

That's why they've been selling black market oil and antiquities. They won't bow down to the Rothschilds. They will only follow Mohammed or a tyrant. The Rothschilds are tyrants, but they are also Jewish, and that will not happen.

That's why they've been selling black market oil and antiquities. They won't bow down to the Rothschilds. They will only follow Mohammed or a tyrant. The Rothschilds are tyrants, but they are also Jewish, and that will not happen.

They will do what they are told.......just as they ARE doing now........

US Gives ISIS a Billion Dollars In Mosul

Whenever there is a problem anywhere in the world, the first thing US lawmakers and Beltway foreign policy experts do is urge the US to send weapons. Libyan "freedom fighters" want to overthrow Gaddafi? Send weapons. Eastern Ukraine wants to break away from US-backed government in Kiev? Send Kiev weapons. Jihadists want to overthrow Assad in Syria? Send them weapons. Kurds promise to fight ISIS in Iraq? Send weapons.

The track record of such a policy is obvious for all to see. If anyone is still confused, ask a Libyan or a Syrian Christian about it. Yet the failed approach continues to be the cornerstone of US foreign policy.

Must stay engaged.

- Kirt Falcoon

As the United States faltered, Iran rose ...

The US faltered because Obama failed to negotiate a SOFA agreement to help ensure IRQA didn't collapse. Obama's only strategy was to withdraw as fast as possible without any plan to help Iraq maintain some semblance of security. He immediate announced his intentions to withdraw and his timetable and IRAN and ISIS had to just wait until most of our troops were gone. I don't believe GWB should have engaged in the democracy \ nation building ... but he was not responsible for ISIS ... that overwhelming blame for ISIS can be laid squarely on Obama's shoulders .... Look at our history of wars and conflicts over the years, we have always maintained a military security presence for a long time after the end of the major conflicts ... not doing so in Iraq is the major reason for ISIS ....

You wouldn't know propaganda if it slapped you in the face....... :P

you are about as clueless as Larry and buzzard when it comes to national security issues .... just keep bouncing from conspiracy theory to conspiracy theory and stay in your constant state of confusion .... :P

you are about as clueless as Larry and buzzard when it comes to national security issues .... just keep bouncing from conspiracy theory to conspiracy theory and stay in your constant state of confusion .... :P

I see no reason to keep the nation secure if LIBERTY must be sacrificed for that "security".........

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال