• 5 months later...
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

article-5036-2.jpg

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent.

"Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!" said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. "He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn't have a preference. He identified as pansniffual."

Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine's Triangle.

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.

• LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

article-5036-2.jpg

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent.

"Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!" said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. "He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn't have a preference. He identified as pansniffual."

Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine's Triangle.

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.

“Pansniffual” & “Canine Triangle” Who in the Funk and Wagnall coined these two terms?!

I didn't realize that the U.S. does not have an award for these brave and heroic animals that serve in our military.  I think it's time that we honor our four legged soldiers that are on the battlefield.  The Brits have this award for their animals that serve in combat duty :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickin_Medal .  I think they should be allowed to have purple hearts, Medals of Honor, silver and bronze stars, Distinguished service cross, and  the various other accolades that are awarded our service men and women.  The are valiant in their duties and service to our nation and should be honored as well.  I know that President Trump would be in favor of doing so.  I'm going to write our Senators and Congressmen and let them know that they should do the same.  I know that we have had many heroic animals that have served this nation throughout it's history.  They are far braver than many of our active duty, because they do not question a command, they act out of instinct, and desire to accomplish their mission.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The german shephard is pretty though!

It's actually a Belgian Malinois, and is now a highly sought after pup.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/31/isis-killing-dog-breed-belgian-malinois-high-demand-since-raid-conan-president-trump/ .  It's cheaper than a Humvee, and easier to find now.   I hope those that buy one bring it to a good home.  

26 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's actually a Belgian Malinois, and is now a highly sought after pup.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/31/isis-killing-dog-breed-belgian-malinois-high-demand-since-raid-conan-president-trump/ .  It's cheaper than a Humvee, and easier to find now.   I hope those that buy one bring it to a good home.  

See,  I'm not always right. 😁

29 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

See,  I'm not always right. 😁

I can see the similarities though.  My brother trained German Shepherds when he was in the Air Force for duty in Vietnam.  He loved his trainees, and didn't have any problems with them not obeying commands.  He said they're quick learners and were always ready for action even when they weren't fully trained.  

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Belgian Malinois? Sounds kinda Russian to me. Better impeach just to be sure. 

• Like 1

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-uncovers-evidence-hero-dog-sniffed-butts

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال