you have gone off the deep end politically my friend ....

Really??? Because some rove puppet says it makes it true????? They are not all owned by the same corporate masters who manipulate and control you???? Try using your brain every once in a while without having to be TOLD what to believe, think, and say by your masters and you MAY actually start to contribute something to this forum once again........ :P

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really??? Because some rove puppet says it makes it true????? They are not all owned by the same corporate masters who manipulate and control you???? Try using your brain every once in a while without having to be TOLD what to believe, think, and say by your masters and you MAY actually start to contribute something to this forum once again........ :P

Rove has nothing to do with it. I'm as anti-Rove, anti-GOP establishment as you are. I haven't been brainwashed by the "no difference" bs that you have been overcome by. Anybody that can't see the differences between the two parties is truly gone off the deep end and is divorced from reality. There is a conservative movement in America that is awakening and it's not in some third party with no chance of winning. Some people can face reality, others are lost chasing fantasy land and perfect candidates that don't exist. You may be too far gone to ever see the truth and you don't even realize you are doing the conservative movement more harm than good .....

. Anybody that can't see the differences between the two parties is truly gone off the deep end and is divorced from reality.

Anybody who really believes that there is one bit of difference between the establishment wings of either party is either being manipulated due to his/her lack of intelligence or a willing fascist puppet....

• ISIS Fighter Who Boasted Of Raising 'Flag Of Allah In The White House' Killed In Syria
    8/22/2014 5:28:18 PM · by blam · 25 replies
    POLLY MOSENDZ, The WireAugust 22, 2014isis Vice News Abu Mosa, the press officer of ISIL (ISIS), has been killed in an attack on a Syrian airbase. ISIL is currently fighting against Syrian government forces, in addition to its campaign in Iraq, that has been met by United States airstrikes. He was killed by members of the Syrian army who are loyal to the President of Syria, Bashar al-Assad. The U.S. Department of State confirmed Mosa's death in a tweet: (snip)

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta love that continued hero worship of an awful human being like Putin. Move to Russia, Colmes...I am positive he would treat your devotion well.

no hero worship here....just stating a clearly observable FACT...you know facts, those things that you guys have problems with.....barry sotero has answered the crazy muslims by doing absolutely nothing.....putin won't be so casual in handling a threat against his nation......

There's been plenty done, but I would like to hear your solutions. Boots on the ground? Carpetbombing? Nuclear option?

Close the borders and protect the USA right here and stop allowing our military to be used as a mercenary force for the Rothschilds, Morganthaus, Rockefellers, et al........

Close the borders and protect the USA right here and stop allowing our military to be used as a mercenary force for the Rothschilds, Morganthaus, Rockefellers, et al........

Way off topic but, Colmes, take the time to Google" narco music" and take a gander at the lyrics. Scarey stuff if true. Mexican cartels bragging about affiliation with al queda, Isis and the such.

Way off topic but, Colmes, take the time to Google" narco music" and take a gander at the lyrics. Scarey stuff if true. Mexican cartels bragging about affiliation with al queda, Isis and the such.

will do......and while all that is going on, barry sotero golfs and wishes he still had larry sinclare in his life instead of moooooshelle........from what I've observed, putin will actually protect his borders from the crazy muslims.......

Ah, so you are going go with that we should just wait for the terrorists to try and come across our border but not do anything elsewhere? That Putin does a great job of it?

Where did I say "wait for the terrorists to try and come across our borders".....I said very plainly that our borders should be SHUT DOWN......you older folks must have problems reading plain English.....

Where did I say "wait for the terrorists to try and come across our borders".....I said very plainly that our borders should be SHUT DOWN......you older folks must have problems reading plain English.....

no, they have problems with putting words in your mouth to suit their needs. no offense Larry but damn. troll somewhere else.

no, they have problems with putting words in your mouth to suit their needs. no offense Larry but damn. troll somewhere else.

The sad part is that he's NOT trolling...he actually believes all that liberal junk he posts and his leftist brainwashing really won't let him see anything that doesn't go along with what he has been told to think by his political masters..... :)

The sad part is that he's NOT trolling...he actually believes all that liberal junk he posts and his leftist brainwashing really won't let him see anything that doesn't go along with what he has been told to think by his political masters....... :)

same can be said for the republican kookes too. honestly cant tell a difference between KirtBuzzard and ScreamingBuzzard. same person?

Geezy, no "trolling"...someone having a different opinion from yours doesn't indicate anything other than that. Threatening to you? Notice, Colmes never answered the question about Putin's greatness, his techniques for fighting terroism. Not once.

putin will not be on the golf course while his country is being invaded.....he has shown clearly that he will defend his borders by his actions in Ukraine, right or wrong it's decisive.....unlike your false god barry sotero and his muslim cabal.......

Geezy, no "trolling"...someone having a different opinion from yours doesn't indicate anything other than that. Threatening to you? Notice, Colmes never answered the question about Putin's greatness, his techniques for fighting terroism. Not once.

No offense, sorry. Honestly thought you were a troll.

Geezy, no problem.

Notice, he STILL didn't answer with that Ukraine reference. Empty banter is what I got. Of course, he and Kirt acting like the two old men from the balcony in the Muppets is very entertaining in that regard, too.

Your liberal controlled mind failed to understand my answer.......

At least we don't LOOK like them...... :P....well I don't, can't speak for kirt..... :lol:

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال