I almost posted this article Saturday from AOL. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/28/isis-threatens-china-new-video-showing-chinese-jihadists/21858882/ . So this isn't something fake. In my opinion this could build a bridge between the U.S. and China. I actually hope that they start making attacks and that China will join forces with us in eradicating the Muslim Nation for their desire to dominate the world. While I know that the Chinese state still promotes atheism Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism are still practiced by much of the population they won't put up with the rubbish that many liberals in our country desire.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost posted this article Saturday from AOL. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/28/isis-threatens-china-new-video-showing-chinese-jihadists/21858882/ . So this isn't something fake. In my opinion this could build a bridge between the U.S. and China. I actually hope that they start making attacks and that China will join forces with us in eradicating the Muslim Nation for their desire to dominate the world. While I know that the Chinese state still promotes atheism Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism are still practiced by much of the population they won't put up with the rubbish that many liberals in our country desire.

Your attitude about Breitbart is borderline libtard......show me where Breitbart has EVER put up an article containing a lie.........my articles don't need fact checked by the Soros #### in the mainstream media........

Your attitude about Breitbart is borderline libtard......show me where Breitbart has EVER put up an article containing a lie.........my articles don't need fact checked by the Soros #### in the mainstream media........

As I said I just don't care for their style of reporting. I want just the facts without a slant. I don't need to be told by someone how to read the news, my reading comprehension is just fine, unless I'm speed reading. I don't read it for many other reasons as well. While it doesn't send me to pop up hell to alternative sites it does have many suggestions that will. I don't read numerous news websites because of that fact, and I'm going to start making a list because of it.

As I said I just don't care for their style of reporting. I want just the facts without a slant. I don't need to be told by someone how to read the news, my reading comprehension is just fine, unless I'm speed reading. I don't read it for many other reasons as well. While it doesn't send me to pop up hell to alternative sites it does have many suggestions that will. I don't read numerous news websites because of that fact, and I'm going to start making a list because of it.

Breitbart reports NEWS without commentary.........you sound like a hypocrite, or maybe you are confused, because you just posted an article from a Soros #### outlet whose major goal is to tell you what to think.......try again.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In a twisted way, he's almost right. Anyone got the over/ under on isis attacking the upcoming NRA convention? I'm thinking the leaders of the NRA look at isis like some people look at a snake. "They're more afraid of us than we are of them." Isis, or ISIL, as former president Obama called them, don't want none of the millions of gun-owning, flag-waving, Bible-toting, red-blooded Americans.

In a twisted way, he's almost right. Anyone got the over/ under on isis attacking the upcoming NRA convention? I'm thinking the leaders of the NRA look at isis like some people look at a snake. "They're more afraid of us than we are of them." Isis, or ISIL, as former president Obama called them, don't want none of the millions of gun-owning, flag-waving, Bible-toting, red-blooded Americans.

NRA members value Life, whereas ISIS/ISIL/Muslim Jihadis kill Themselves to Kill You... The ONLY defense to that is to kill them FIRST, preferably in Large numbers... Ol' Mohammad was a Hell of a Salesman! He convinced these FOOLS that blowing themselves up in order to kill "Infidels" would get them

72 Virgin wives; Never MENTIONING those 72 Mother-In-Laws that come with th' Deal...😳😱😂

• Like 1

Read recently a little known bit of information. When the explosion goes off, the head is normally torn from the body. Inside the mouths of most of these "brave martyrs", a wad of tar heroin is usually found. These idiots aren't the brave folks dying for a cause as they're betrayed, they're high on dope. I will admit that there's probably not enough heroin to get me to do it.

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال