• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing this disqualifies them for the 72 virgins? Do they have to skip the reward and go straight to having 72 mothers in law?

True....by now those 72 virgins are probably...####....with all these "guys" dying for the "cause"....don't understand.....72????...I have enough trouble with ONE battle ax!!!!!!....along with the mother-in-law....THAT in itself is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!

True....by now those 72 virgins are probably...#####....with all these "guys" dying for the "cause"....don't understand.....72????...I have enough trouble with ONE battle ax!!!!!!....along with the mother-in-law....THAT in itself is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Since we are on pig jokes.

A woman walked into the bar caring a duck. The bartender said; " We do not serve pigs." The woman rolled her eyes and replied; " This is a duck ! " The bartender didn't hesitate and said; " I was talking to the duck. "

• Like 1

A woman walked into the bar caring a duck. The bartender said; " We do not serve pigs." The woman rolled her eyes and replied; " This is a duck ! " The bartender didn't hesitate and said; " I was talking to the duck. "

Heard that before, but it's still a good one...😏😜

Can't go wrong with the classics.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Reliable trustworthy allies those Saudis.

Thamer al-Sabhan will be asked to cough up money for "reconstruction" and "governance." But Saudi Arabia does not have humanitarian interests. Just witness the slow genocidal war it is waging on Yemen. Saudi Arabia will only support groups and populations that are willing to follow its extreme Wahhabi version of Islam.

ISIS follows largely the same creed as the Saudis do. ISIS used Saudi schoolbooks in its schools. Many of its leading members come from Saudi Arabia. It is generally assumed that Saudi donors financed ISIS - at least in its early days.

Saudi Money In Syria - Sowing The Seeds Of ISIS 2.0

• 1 month later...

This is one of the best stories of the young Trump administration. While many of the battles were fought under Obama, Trump pursued the enemy relentlessly. He delegated decision-making to commanders in the field, they fought within the laws of war, and they prevailed. Trump promised to defeat ISIS, and he has delivered a tremendous victory.

• Mr. P changed the title to Trump defeated ISIS, but nobody is reporting it?
11 minutes ago, harrier said:

Again Washington with the assistance of Saudi Arabia...

Actually goes back to GW's administration at least.

Did George W. Bush Create ISIS?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/did-george-w-bush-create-isis

What do you expect from a publication like the "newyorker"?  They are as bad as CNN or the NY Times ... pure liberal barbara streisand ...

By most credible accounts, Obama is responsible for ISIS and their growth as a terrorist organization ...

33 minutes ago, harrier said:

Certainly readers are open to your accounts. Post them.

BTW, CNN at least was throwing accolades obama's way when he buried bin laden at sea. FAUX too BTW.  And you believed both sources.

It's time to find a new drug , your crack pipe is melting your noodle

harrier, you are so full of never-Trump propaganda you will never see the light of day.  you wouldn't know a credible news source if somebody plastered it over your face.  no matter what Trump does or says, you will pull out some anti-Trump story from some bs liberal source that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker .... you are as humorous as Baghdad Bob ... :woot:

• 1 year later...

Not my comment but I agree with it

I hope these ISIS fighters and their supporters are given a quick hearing before their execution. After all the video evidence of ISIS atrocities and war crimes against civilian and military captured prisoners, how can their release to their home countries even be a consideration?

• 1 month later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال