:lol:

Why should anyone do that? I'd rather get out occasionally despite the war mongers that tell me there is a boogeyman lurking everywhere I go. I'll take my chances.

I think one was in my yard last night, boogeyman, that is, ....... My dogs raised a ruckus all night.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another police action serving no one's goals but the banks and war profiteers......grow up and learn the difference between propaganda and actual news........and don't be so easily manipulated by letting your emotions have a say in making your decisions......tyrants and despots have been manipulating people emotionally for centuries.....don't be a puppet....

Colmes, you've lost it partner. You are are honestly blaming the BANKS for this?! I worked in JPMorgan's Corportate, and all of them that run that company (most other Banks) are total in the tank liberals and pacificsts. They hate war, and do you know why?! Because it drives down currency and creates a ton of enconomic uncertainty, things that Banks DO NOT WANT. JPMorgan wanted out of Iraq as quickly as possible and Jamie Dimon threw a ton into the Coffers of the President due to the fact he promised he would get us out. Peace time is the best time for the banks. I have been in teh belly of the beast, and I know what I am talking about. So turn off Jesse Ventura's channel and talk to people who are IN the doldrums of the places you decry as evil who have no reason to be dishonest. I htve JPMorgan, but it is because they will do anything to make a profit, and in this case, war is very bad for them from a business standpoint and I dont care what nonsense you are reading from Lew Rockwell or Murrey Rothbard or any of those useless demagogues. You are seeing things that just do not exist.

By the way, you did not answer my question, do you want us to succeed or not?

I realize you are addressing ThatGirl. Tell me what cannot be verified in wiki's account of Smedley Butler? And I would not discredit youTube entirely. youTube is where I learned insect repellant like Off or Repel will clean off those yellowed plastic headlight covers at least for a while. Just repeat as needed. Much less expensive than replacing them. I already knew about the use of power steering fluid to do the same thing. youTube is not credible? Are you serious? I bet I can find some of your scholarly works on youTube. ;)

It's out of their realm of reality

The truth is indecent when exposed

----/////

Some people don't want to step outside their comfort zone and see the truth. Like having a cow's opinion - it's moo. (But maybe he was talking about basing opioids.....)

I have a feeling if you were trapped in those mountains like the Kurds and Chaldean Christians you would be thinking differently.

Colmes, honestly, do you support our mission and hope we win, or no?

what about those being terrorized by radical muslims in Sudan and Nigeria....and SE Asia? What about those facing terrorism in the Congo and N.Korea? Why do we only fight Middle East wars?

If we're going to be involved we might as well just team up with Assad, and rid Syria and any other enclave that ISIS has set up or holds. I'd prefer to just nuke'em, and be done with it, but that will never happen. I still disagree with arming any of these factions anymore than we already have, but that bill has been signed. I'd rather have Assad in power than ISIS.

what about those being terrorized by radical muslims in Sudan and Nigeria....and SE Asia? What about those facing terrorism in the Congo and N.Korea? Why do we only fight Middle East wars?

To keep gas prices up. That's also why US automakers, as well as Volkswagon, could make vehicles that got over 55 miles per gallon in 1975 but not now (without high-$ "hybrid technology"). Just sayin'

If we're going to be involved we might as well just team up with Assad, and rid Syria and any other enclave that ISIS has set up or holds. I'd prefer to just nuke'em, and be done with it, but that will never happen. I still disagree with arming any of these factions anymore than we already have, but that bill has been signed. I'd rather have Assad in power than ISIS.

Is this the same guy y'all were wanting to go after in 2012? Hmmm. Isis? Ain't that them boys y'all wanted to support and arm in 2012? Hmmm.

Ducking bizarro world man. Neo-cons are off the hook.

By the way, you did not answer my question, do you want us to succeed or not?

You warmongering neo-cons must ALL have reading comprehension problems.......I answered your question, but you failed to answer mine, so I'll ask it again.....How many AMERICAN LIVES is it worth to defend these people who will only turn against us once their enemies are destroyed?????

what about those being terrorized by radical muslims in Sudan and Nigeria....and SE Asia? What about those facing terrorism in the Congo and N.Korea?

no profit to be made there.........

If we're going to be involved we might as well just team up with Assad,

Assad has not accepted Rothschild control of his country's financial system, so we won't be doing that.....we'll arm and help the rebels who are fighting him and ISIS, then have to fight THEM once we have wiped out ISIS....the cycle of war continues and the international bankers and war profiteers get richer......

Seems to me people are found beheaded just across our southern border. Where is the outcry? Where is the president? Where is our secure border?

no profit there.....

Is this the same guy y'all were wanting to go after in 2012? Hmmm. Isis? Ain't that them boys y'all wanted to support and arm in 2012? Hmmm.

Ducking bizarro world man. Neo-cons are off the hook.

Dave wasn't one wanting to do that....I believe duke WAS on here at that time defending the senile old geezer mccan't and wanting to support the "rebels" in bringing down Assad........I'll have to research it a little this weekend....... :)

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال