Is this the same guy y'all were wanting to go after in 2012? Hmmm. Isis? Ain't that them boys y'all wanted to support and arm in 2012? Hmmm.

Ducking bizarro world man. Neo-cons are off the hook.

I never said that, to my knowledge. If you can find it I'd love to see it. I've always thought we should stay out of Syria, but when these idiot cells are threatening U.S. then it's time for the big stick to go boom on their ugly heads. I will admit to supporting taking out Hussein, but after that was all said and done I changed my opinion that he should have remained in power.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assad has not accepted Rothschild control of his country's financial system, so we won't be doing that.....we'll arm and help the rebels who are fighting him and ISIS, then have to fight THEM once we have wiped out ISIS....the cycle of war continues and the international bankers and war profiteers get richer......

no profit there.....

I sort of agree with you, but if we're going to be Assad's psuedo Air Force we should negotiate that he foot the bill for our intervention. I don't want to see any troops on the ground, and those sling shot wielding numbskulls might get lucky and take down a couple of fighters (if the pilots are careless). Then again as you say the Masters won't have anything to do with this, unless they're pulling the strings on both fronts. They're sure not funding our attacks on ISIS however.

Then again as you say the Masters won't have anything to do with this, unless they're pulling the strings on both fronts. They're sure not funding our attacks on ISIS however.

they most definitely ARE funding our attacks......do you not understand what the federal reserve is???? And they can't pull Assad's strings because Syria has not fallen under the Rothschilds control........thus the urgency to bring him down......

• 4 months later...

Kill our pilot and we'll execute ALL your prisoners': Jordan 'says it will hang its ISIS captives'
UK Daily Mail ^ | January 30, 2015 | Simon Tomlinson

Posted on 01/30/2015 6:48:58 AM PST by C19fan

Jordan has threatened to fast-track the execution of a would-be suicide bomber the Islamic State is trying to free if the terror group kills its captured pilot, it was reported today. The government has apparently warned that Sajida al-Rishawi and other jailed ISIS commanders would be 'quickly judged and sentenced' in revenge for Muath al-Kaseasbeh's death. It comes after a deadline for a possible prisoner swap allegedly set by ISIS passed yesterday with no clue over the fate of al-Kaseasbeh or fellow Japanese hostage Kenji Goto. Intelligence sources said ISIS's refusal to prove that al-Kaseasbeh was alive meant any deal with the militants was doomed. Now Jordan has reportedly stepped up its rhetoric by warning of its intent to retaliate if the negotiations end in bloodshed.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Leftists: So What ISIS Burned Man Alive, White People Did The Same To Blacks
Truth Revolt ^ | February 7, 2015 | Trey Sanchez

Posted on 2/8/2015, 3:11:46 PM by QT3.14

Chauncey DeVega, black writer, podcaster, and self-proclaimed "ghetto nerd," shared an essay on Daily Kos in which he reminds those that are horrified by the brutality of ISIS burning Lt. Muath al-Kasasbeh alive to remember that white Americans did the same thing to blacks in the past.

"American Exceptionalism blinds those who share its gaze to uncomfortable facts and truths about their own country," wrote DeVega. Adding that just like their Islamic cohorts, "white lynchers" practiced their own "unique cultural ritual" that was just as "gruesome" and "medieval" as ISIS "for almost a century." And instead of making a video of the crime and posting the propaganda on the Internet as is done today, whites of old shared "the spectacular lynchings of the black body" through postcards and "other media."

(Excerpt) Read more at truthrevolt.org ...

Well then we don't want to be to critical I guess......

Because they want to destroy America.....Because they want to destroy America....

America's destruction will come from within, not from some Satanic Islamic Radicals who want to destroy us. That destruction from within has already begun, by the way. Our worst enemies are inside our own government.

Let the Muslims destroy ISIS. ISIS is slowly losing the war in Syria and Iraq. If America destroys ISIS, they would be considered a martyr. If fellow Muslims destroy ISIS, that would mean that fellow Muslims rejected and defeated ISIS ideology. There is no honor in that.

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال