So.....are they CAPABLE of doing that????? If not, it's not our fight......let the muslims handle their own religious civil war.......

I agree with this. Let the Muslims fight amongst themselves. If they are busy fighting amongst themselves that leaves them less time and manpower to fight us. Let them settle their own affairs. Now, if they do bring the war to this country, it's time to annihilate them, even if it means fighting them on their own turf.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to fight ISIS and all radical Muslims. Now how do that is debatable, but fighting to win is not.

When we won't let our soldiers do what they're trained to do, then we shouldn't be in any war. This could have been over with years ago. This was the dumbest thing that I have ever heard : http://freebeacon.com/national-security/afghanistan-war-hero-stripped-of-silver-star/ . Let Jordan and those countries handle it.

I don't particularly Give a Rat's #### WHO wipes ISIS off the face of the Earth, as long as it happens; & SOON! If the Jordanians, Israelites, Afghanis or Who Ever kills them, I'm FINE with that... It's about TIME some of those in the Middle East got fired-Up enough to act instead of letting the U.S. throw Blood and Treasure at these Barbarians...

Kirt is going to make a difference in this world on the subject. I'm not negative about it only honestly accepting what it is all about. Jesus Christ is our savior so that is where I am. Unfortunately I'm flesh so stubbornly I fight the political subject. Kirt does not have the mortal answer nor any of the rest of U.S.

Kirt wants to sue for unconstitutional acts...lol. Let lawyers solve the problems of the country. Yeah boy Kirt Lampoon.

America's destruction will come from within, not from some Satanic Islamic Radicals who want to destroy us. That destruction from within has already begun, by the way. Our worst enemies are inside our own government.

Well said.

I think many of you will be singing a different tune after the next 9/11 type attack on Americana that could be even more devastating. You can hide under your shell or be prepard to kill these terrorists basturds, where we find them before they show up in your neighborhood. They aren't going away and leaving us alone if we just be nice to them like Barry thinks.

I have to agree. United States government is what is bringing this country down. One reason I have no faith in the gopher party. Jimmy Carter was in the WH when the U.S. worked a special interest deal to bring Iranian students into American colleges yet I figure the plan was in the works prior to Carter's administration. I have mentioned this before. So we educate the Iranians then question Iran developing nuclear weapons. It's all about the bankers , greed and false flags for profit, IMHonestO.

I don't know what year that was, but if it was before 1978 Iran was a solid ally of the U.S.. Iran changed dramatically after the Ayatollah took over. Iran was more westernized under the Shah's reign, but he couldn't keep a firm grip on his people later in life. Unfortunately, I'm thinking that only despots and dictators can control the Muslims, because they sure don't want to live under a Democracy.

I dont need to read the article. All I need is this.

twin-towers-pic_kg4s0f.jpg

But Just like the Book of Revelation Colmes, am I not supposed to take this literally also?

Good grief.

the muslim civil war going on now has nothing to do with that.....go get some more warmongering propaganda from your masters and try again.......

I tend to believe it does for the simple fact that we rarely hear any condemnation of their atrocities from the leaders of the Muslim faith. While there has been some fighting back, one would think if it a majority of the Muslim world felt their actions were wrong, they would attack them in large numbers. I always read about some Muslim person saying that these are radicals, but it's usually women, and it's only a handful of them that we read about or see in the news.

A simple search would show that more Islamic people say that ISIS is radical and wrong but the issue is we rarely see any news of that in the USA. Dont forget the rest of the world only sees the bad new on USA just like we only see the bad on Muslims. I dont agree with their religion but not all are bad. Perhaps the news they see on us is from westboro baptist.

Doesn't matter....the article clearly shows how the koran backs up what the crazies are doing with scripture and verse.....it's ISIS who represents what the koran teaches......

And you realize that the Koran has several versions just like the Bible correct?

"Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain (Surah 47:4, emp. added)"

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. The forbidden month for the forbidden month, and forbidden things in retaliation. And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who ward off (evil) (Surah 2:190-194, emp. added)."

"Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not. They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel his people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can (Surah 2:216-217, emp. added)."

Sounds pretty cut and dried to me.......And the author's references:

REFERENCES

Ali, Abdullah Yusuf (1934), The Meaning of the Holy Quran (Beltsville, MD: Amana Publications), 2002 reprint.

Cunningham, Erin (2014), “Islamic State Leader Al-Baghdadi Calls on Followers to Unleash ‘Volcanoes of Jihad,’” The Washington Post, November 13, http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/defiant-message-from-islamic-state-leader-but-silence-over-airstrike-injury-reports/2014/11/13/a19f4d9e-6b54-11e4-9fb4-a622dae742a2_story.html.

Miller, Dave (2005), “Violence and the Quran,” Apologetics Press, http://apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=8&article=1491&topic=47.

Pickthall, Mohammed M. (no date), The Meaning of the Glorious Koran (New York: Mentor).

“Video Purports to Show ISIS Militants Beheading Christian Hostages” (2015), Fox News, February 16, http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/16/video-purports-to-show-isis-militants-beheading-christian-hostages/.

All I know is this: on September 11, 2001, I watched on TV as 3000 Americans died due to the act of Muslims. I saw news footage (most of which quickly disappeared) of Muslims dancing in the street at the news of possibly 10,000 or more dead Americans. Almost every terrorist attack carried out in the world over the past 40 years has been done by Muslims. I'm sick of this "religion of peace" BS. If it walks like a duck.....

So the Old Testament from the Bible what about that? How about the Crusades?

No I don't agree with Islam but I also don't agree with lumping every person of a group in a box. I am thankful I live in a country where we have freedom of religion, while other places oppress it.

People who actually STUDY the Bible are able to understand It, and know that Jesus taught love and forgiveness, even for the people who crucified Him. God loved us so much, He sent His only Son to DIE for OUR sins. Those who STUDY The Koran learn to kill and maim. End of story.

A simple search would show that more Islamic people say that ISIS is radical and wrong but the issue is we rarely see any news of that in the USA. Dont forget the rest of the world only sees the bad new on USA just like we only see the bad on Muslims. I dont agree with their religion but not all are bad. Perhaps the news they see on us is from westboro baptist.

The only person that reports that Muslims don't support ISIS is President Obama. You would expect if the media is bias that they would follow his lead. I'm sure there are some Muslims that don't support them, but I'm not going to a Muslim country to find out. I have no desire to be in any of those hell holes.

So the Old Testament from the Bible what about that? How about the Crusades?

No I don't agree with Islam but I also don't agree with lumping every person of a group in a box. I am thankful I live in a country where we have freedom of religion, while other places oppress it.

The Crusades began because Israel and Jerusalem were conquered by Muslims who would not allow other people of the Book to enter those lands. Christians made pilgrimages to Israel then just as they do today. It wasn't to wipe out Muslims from the face of the earth. The Spanish Inquisition was different subject all together, but you have to remember that Spain was ruled by Muslims before that happened and many Christians were put to death. I'm not saying what the Spanish did was right, but in essence it was pay back for the atrocities that their Muslim rulers had made on them.

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال