Where exactly is Muslim country? How about Christian? How about Jewish country? Maybe Buda or Hindu?

and yes I posted pleanty of articles showing where they were not supported. Also isn't Jordan and Muslim country? What about Syria? Iraq?

Most of your Middle East Countries are Muslim. India is predominately Hindu. Many southeast Asian countries are Buddhist with Thailand being 95% Buddhist. China does have the most followers of any nation with over 100 million followers however that is discouraged by their Government.

As I've written in other posts, I'm against removing any more dictators by our Government in Muslim lands. The only thing that they understand is a heavy hand from their governments. Even with democratic elections they do not understand how freedom and liberty work, and would rather be under the control of a despot so they rebel. Marie Harf is an idiot, because the only job that many of these Muslims desire is to kill any infidel that does not believe in Allah and the prophet Mohammed.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Christian, but I know not to lump all Muslims into one group. Just like Christianity there are multiple sects of Islam and not all of them are violent in nature. Most terrorist groups are funded by wealthy organizations not the slightest bit interested in religion but using terrorism as a means to advance their own personal agendas much like the Christian crusades. You should speak with some special ops vets about the bravery some Muslim men have shown fighting and dying right along side Americans for the past 10 years and before that.

Most of these countries hatred of us comes not from religious differences but past grievances most of which we don't hear about over here. I am a proud American but I am not naïve enough to believe we have always treated every county with dignity. Put yourselves in their shoes, how would you feel if say Russia or China executed drone strikes in your back yard killing your neighbor because he was a threat to them. How would you feel about it?

Sorry to rant, but I have met some damn good men of other faiths who I would gladly stand with along with people of my own faith. My God tells me to love thy neighbor and protect the innocent and that's what I will do, not judge a man or woman because of how he chooses to worship.

I understand what your saying but there have been many many people killed in the name of religion. So perhaps while your saying STUDY you might also mean that for the billion followers of Islam who are not trying to kill and maim. Again not evryone follows Isis and your end of story is not close. How many Muslim people do you know? I got a bet on zero. How much of Koran have you actually read in full context? Again I bet zero.

I agree people who understand the bible, God, and Christ do understand love and forgiveness. As skewed as I believe Islam is, I also know of churches who skew the scriptures.

Please, give us an example of an atrocity committed in the name of Christ, and try to do better than your President and keep it in the last couple of hundred years. Islam beheaded 21 Christians in the name of Allah THIS WEEK. There's your context.

You want to start with the KKK? Again Ireland, Norway in 2011, and Uganda.

And no Islam did not behead anyone, Isis did, Islam is a religion Isis is a terrorist group. Learn the difference.

Kind of like republicans claiming to be "different" from democrats. They all lie, cheat and steal while wasting our tax $$. Where is the evidence that they are different?

Kind of like republicans claiming to be "different" from democrats. They all lie, cheat and steal while wasting our tax $$. Where is the evidence that they are different?

The evidence that ISIS does not speak for all Muslims is the fact that Muslims are the main ones on the front lines fighting these scumbags. I will concede that there are far more Muslim extremist than there are Christian, that's a no brainer. However that still doesn't mean you lump them all into one group and call them the same.

Ok so last 40 years is where you want to go with this? First the people dancing in the streets where in countries who already hated America, Iraq, Iran, and Libya. But convient that we over look that. That had to do with hating America more than religion, but why let history tell the facts, why not tell it the way history was meant to be told, by the ones who win the wars.

Now onto the last 40 years, not sure if your aware of this but there is a whole world out there that is not the USA, so exactly what do you mean attacks here or abroad? How about Ireland? I am catholic and I can readily admit that that was done by Catholics and Christian alike, and yes both were wrong. Fact was it was less about religion and more about British oppression but again those attacks would not meet your definition. What if a right wing person set a bomb off in America, does everyone on the right wing mean they should be locked up? So many expand your knowledge a little, not every Muslim is waiting around the corner to bomb you. Yes there are extremist, just as there are Christian extremist, Catholic, and Jewish and most of what is done is in the guise of religion but has very little to do with it.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

You sound more and more like Barry sotero with every post.......:p

Ok so by what your saying all Christians are the same as KKK? Every church is westboro baptist?

No they are not, not all Muslims are Isis and not all Christians are KKK or westboro. But I do agree all politicians are bad. None are in it for the people but they are in it for themselves

Wow! Nice try on the spin job, but it ain't gonna work. You may very well be right that not ALL Muslims are terrorists. But pretty much ALL terrorists are Muslims. Whereas the KKK and Westboro claim to be Christian and distort the teachings of The Bible for political and monetary gain. Isis is acting on the teachings of the Koran.

I know you're not real bright, so I'll simplify it for you: study The Bible, and you find peace and forgiveness. Study the Koran, and you show up on the internet chopping someone's head off.

So Ireland??? You got your explanation for that? How about witch hunts? Look lots of bad things have happened in the "name" of religion. That is pretty undeniable. As for your explanation on the crusades it is laughable. Do some deeper research.

I've never understood the Irish thing. That's an issue that I'll never understand. It seems to me that the Catholics should be able to get along with the Protestants. The only thing that I do know is that they both want each other to believe what the other side does, just as the Muslims do. I've studied the Crusades, and the whole issue was access to the Holy Land. If you really want to boil it down, both religions were at fault, but I can understand how violent warfare was at that time, and it still is today.

So the Old Testament from the Bible what about that? How about the Crusades?

No I don't agree with Islam but I also don't agree with lumping every person of a group in a box. I am thankful I live in a country where we have freedom of religion, while other places oppress it.

The Old Testament has nothing to do with New Testament Christianity......but it seems you may be on the path to becoming a convert to islam........

Your last sentence how different is that from what many people said in the 50s and 60s about some other people?

We're in the 21st Century, and perhaps that's how the radicals believe. I do have a few Muslim friends, and the one from Syria would join ISIS at a moments notice. The other four are grateful that they now live in America and don't have to deal with the zealots of their native countries anymore.

Ok Timothy Mcvey? Muslim?

When Muslim countries are fighting Isis I got to say what they are doing doesn't exactly agree with the Koran. I have studied the bible and still do, I have read the Koran. Have you read it? I doubt it.

There was a report about a muslime connection in Oklahoma City........I read that trash they call a holy book when I was in college......you need to get to an imam......I hear they are taking new converts all the time........

I wonder if the "witches" in Salem were wondering which testament they were being convicted from? Inquisition?

Done in name of religion but for other motives.

Irrelevant.....You won't find a single word in the New Testament about killing your enemies......the koran can't say that......what's your muslim name??????

I am a Christian, but I know not to lump all Muslims into one group. Just like Christianity there are multiple sects of Islam and not all of them are violent in nature. Most terrorist groups are funded by wealthy organizations not the slightest bit interested in religion but using terrorism as a means to advance their own personal agendas much like the Christian crusades. You should speak with some special ops vets about the bravery some Muslim men have shown fighting and dying right along side Americans for the past 10 years and before that.

Most of these countries hatred of us comes not from religious differences but past grievances most of which we don't hear about over here. I am a proud American but I am not naïve enough to believe we have always treated every county with dignity. Put yourselves in their shoes, how would you feel if say Russia or China executed drone strikes in your back yard killing your neighbor because he was a threat to them. How would you feel about it?

Sorry to rant, but I have met some damn good men of other faiths who I would gladly stand with along with people of my own faith. My God tells me to love thy neighbor and protect the innocent and that's what I will do, not judge a man or woman because of how he chooses to worship.

I have no problems with any religion worshiping the god or God of their choice, that is a fundamental right in America. What I do have a problem with is people killing each other in the name of their god. I recently had the discussion with a friend regarding this fiasco : http://www.news-journal.com/news/local/diversity-group-leader-criticizes-mobberly-pastor-during-longview-council-meeting/article_93065dfe-2671-5b11-9c87-909283307fed.html#.VOE-Yei1cW4.facebook . Both Pastor Stone and Vik Verma seem petty in their responses to each other. The problem is we see too much violence escalating and nothing being changed by the leadership with many Muslims in the Middle East. We simply don't hear for calls to peace from the Imans of the Muslim faith.

I don't disagree with that, but Muslims also see many inconsistencies in the Koran and choose to follow parts of it, which I find strange but then again not all the books from the Dead Sea scrolls are included in our bible. I tend to fight prejudice, because that is what the bible teaches.....

There are no inconsistencies in The Bible.......an intelligent person would trash the koran because of all the inconsistencies......

And a capitalist, he knew how to make money. Prob could add murder but hard to prove now but I would say he did that.

And that is the slimeball these people follow and revere......is there any wonder that all the terrorists are muslims.......speaks volumes about the character of these people........

The Golden Rule will never hold water with war mongering imperialists looking out for interests.

I'm thinking what needs to happen with the thuggery going on is for the Rothschild type community to cough up some of the wealth manipulated from U.S. and everyone else and hire an army of mercenaries to root the thugs out. Funny I don't seem to hear from the banking criminals themselves concerns about the thuggery. That stands to reason, always promote crisis instead, always assure the sucking of wealth from the earners.

WHY would they want to give up a cash cow like that??????

The Golden Rule will never hold water with war mongering imperialists looking out for interests.

I'm thinking what needs to happen with the thuggery going on is for the Rothschild type community to cough up some of the wealth manipulated from U.S. and everyone else and hire an army of mercenaries to root the thugs out. Funny I don't seem to hear from the banking criminals themselves concerns about the thuggery. That stands to reason, always promote crisis instead, always assure the sucking of wealth from the ear

Yes but our God will not ask you when you stand in judgment what the other guy was doing, he will ask what you did. I'm sorry if that came across as me disagreeing with you, I don't. I will practice the golden rule until my family or the lives of innocents are in threat from another like I always have. Its a fine line we walk with "preventative strikes" against a lot of the targets we take out with drone strikes, and special operations but sadly they are necessary for the protection of all.

As for your "Rothschild's" argument I also completely agree and loosely alluded to it in my first post. Although I don't believe one family controls the entire banking cartel I do believe such a thing exist, and that war is its greatest cash cow. For millennia rich men have profited of the blood of young men spilt in the name of God, Allah, Zeus, Mars, Osiris, and any number of other deities or banners which were convenient at the time.

I think I get what you are saying. :)

Lol should have clarified that a little more I suppose. I am completely against using drone strikes on countries that are not active warzones for instance Pakistan who we could at one time call one of our best allies in the Muslim world. I still don't like using them in warzones in populated areas where civilians are at a constant risk. If we know a high level member of a terrorist organization is at a certain location and can take him out with no risk to civilians in say Afghanistan I have no problem with using air strikes, but when we drop a bomb on a building with innocents in them especially in a country we are not even at war with I have a major problem with it. Not only is it morally wrong, but this is why other countries hate us. Their families and friends are dying for sometimes sharing the same building with a terrorist. We spend millions on training the best special operators in the world for these types of missions, and if it is deemed dangerous to send them in and civilian casualties are a risk then we have to bite the bullet and wait for another opening. We spend billions on our satellite networks that can see an ant crawl from space, we can track their movements and wait for them to leave. Sorry for creating a double standard in my post Harrier lol.

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال