• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AUMF is not Constitutionally authorized and BY DEFINITION illegal.....

I know, I was being ironic. They come up with all sorts of creative little terms to dodge the big scary buzzwords that us average simpletons could never understand. Like when banks ran out of money, instead of them just saying they were going to give the banks a interest free loan that they could pay back whenever, they came up with "too big to fail". Need to send troops across the world to occupy a place we have no business being? Call it a "Authorization of Military Force". Want to illegally tap Americans phones and follow their internet browsing and read their emails? Don't call it "Unconstitutional Search and Seizure" call it "The Patriot Act".

Prove it. I want to see evidence of ANYONE in the Whitehouse being an ally. Show me one person who has said ISIS is a good thing.

Their ACTIONS are more meaningful than their words, since islime has taken over in government.....the practices of Taqiyya and Kitman, where they can lie in order to defeat an enemy of islime have to be taken into account whenever the White House says anything......

The "president" is a muslim

The CIA director is a muslim

the administration is infested with muslims......

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=844

knowing this, anything that barry says is suspect, even when he claims to be fighting isis.......are you sure YOU are not an isis supporter??? you sure showed up pretty quick in order to change the subject..... :P

Prove it. I want to see evidence of ANYONE in the Whitehouse being an ally. Show me one person who has said ISIS is a good thing.

Read the article. These guys refer to themselves as MUSLIMS, exactly what POTUS calls them. Just like him, they won't use the words ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

By the way waiting on any hard evidence, I have seen none. Please post your evidence. I want to see evidence they support ISIS. Show it please.

You're as gullible as all of your liberal buddies. You should be getting an email from Isis any day now soliciting a donation.

I hate any person calling a president, any president, a traitor unless you can prove it. Last time I checked bombing someone was not exactly being an ally. I could care less if this was Obama, Reagan, or Lincoln it is wrong. You ask why America has lost principals, morals and respect for evryone this is the reason. Perhaps Canada is the place for you, otherwise you can keep preaching made up propaganda. I think a lot of obama's stuff is bad but this is junk. Show me anywhere where he has once said or even once been seen as a Muslim? You can't and its lies. He is as Muslim as you colmes, or does attending a Christian church count as Muslim? I believe their religion is against that.

So, if your here is not a muslim, why did he change his name from barry sotero to barak obama????

Ok show the evidence. You have all this evidence proving it post it. I am not a fan of the current president, but I am a fan of the office of the president and believe it garners a certain level of respect. So when a kid mouths off to one of you calling you names etc, they are just doing what your teaching them.

FREE MEN don't give respect......respect must be earned......

I guess you got real proof on the name also? Like the proof he is Muslim? You have nothing your just spreading propaganda. Easy way to not give respect give up being a citizen.

I guess you have your head buried in a bodily orifice or possibly in the sand.......THAT is a well-known and well documented FACT......look it up.......

Anyone notice that you can't tell the difference between a religion and a terrorist group?

I have looked it up, zero real evidence. ZERO.

Also where is the other evidence I asked about? Just wondering.

Peruse the political forum......we've been shutting liberals up with THAT evidence for years......if you are too lazy to find it, you can just continue to live in your ignorance.......:p

I guess you got real proof on the name also? Like the proof he is Muslim? You have nothing your just spreading propaganda. Easy way to not give respect give up being a citizen.

He's basically given the proof with his own words, unless these are Freudian slips which I don't think they are :

Back on topic, I think this will appeal to the Democrats, because much like ISIS they want to tell everyone what to do, as long as it doesn't apply to them.

• Mr. P changed the title to حلال ISLAMIC STATE حلال