Newton vs Gunter 3A DII STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

NewtonNation

Who takes the title?   

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 12:30 AM

7 minutes ago, armchair said:

I was just looking at the massive voids left on the field when ND spread it out. It's the 20 yards of nothingness just past the line of scrimmage that Foster loves and he is crazy fast. I'm sure 

gt will be ready for that though. If not, Foster could have a whale of a game. Thats what I saw. No biggie.

BTW The QB for ND couldn't run out of sight in a week. 

There are always massive voids when teams spread it out.  That's why teams spread it out.  

Just now, NTXballgamer11 said:

Out of all the state title games this coming week, this is hands down the game I am most interested in. Both teams have demolished every single opponent they have faced! It will be interesting to see how both teams react to a even competitive opponent. 

I think Carthage/Kennedale and PG/WOS will both be great games as WL. 

1 hour ago, armchair said:

I was just looking at the massive voids left on the field when ND spread it out. It's the 20 yards of nothingness just past the line of scrimmage that Foster loves and he is crazy fast. I'm sure 

gt will be ready for that though. If not, Foster could have a whale of a game. Thats what I saw. No biggie.

BTW The QB for ND couldn't run out of sight in a week. 

No need to cover open space.

3 minutes ago, GTAlumnus said:

No need to cover open space.

You are correct the ND QB was not a threat to run though he escaped sacks, then slid.  The Canadian QB was a good runner and was in fact Canadian's leading rusher for the season but Gunter was able to hold him to 19 yards.

3 minutes ago, GTAlumnus said:

You are correct the ND QB was not a threat to run though he escaped sacks, then slid.  The Canadian QB was a good runner and was in fact Canadian's leading rusher for the season but Gunter was able to hold him to 19 yards.

Well #5 want slide lol once he runs he's a running back 

4 hours ago, Pax said:

I'm from Gunter.  I'm a fan of Gunter.  I've never implied otherwise.  While I wouldn't put it as eloquently as you just did, sure - I guess I'm latching onto Gunter's sack.  Though I can't help but conclude that since the only argument you have here is ad hominem in nature, you must not disagree with the actual substance of what I said. 

There are knuckleheads all over Texas wearing out google for definitions! Way to go, Pax! 

No way Newton stays within 2td's against gunter.... two different levels of football, Newton good but Gunter better hands down... state champs last year and on the same pace as last year some say their even better this year..... Newton will crumble when Gunter punches em in the mouth for 4 quarters....

Gunter 35 maybe more🏆

Newton 17 maybe less🏀

Gunter  2017 3ad2 champs🏆

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

No way Newton stays within 2td's against gunter.... two different levels of football, Newton good but Gunter better hands down... state champs last year and on the same pace as last year some say their even better this year..... Newton will crumble when Gunter punches em in the mouth for 4 quarters....

Gunter 35 maybe more🏆

Newton 17 maybe less🏀

You are something else. Your comments are laughable and amusing. It's one thing to pick Gunter to win, but take a step back and look at the things you type. It is quite ridiculous. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

Gunter 35 maybe more🏆

Newton 17 maybe less🏀

I thought it was very well done

1 minute ago, BiggieSmalls said:

You are something else. Your comments are laughable and amusing. It's one thing to pick Gunter to win, but take a step back and look at the things you type. It is quite ridiculous. 

No what's ridiculous is when someone says something that doesn't have anything good to do with Newton and their fans get on here mad, but when Newton posters throw out crazy predictions no Gunter folks bash them... shows class.... I'm just a onlooker I can predict whatever I want lol