State Championship Predictions

Eagleborn

3 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

These are my picks as well, although I'm thinking Jonesboro might be able to pull it off this time against Borden County.  I still have to go with BC.

Great minds think alike. But I did pick Gilmer to make it to the final four...😉😉😉😉

34 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

Great minds think alike. But I did pick Gilmer to make it to the final four...😉😉😉😉

Honestly, after watching them play the first few games I didn't think they were good enough to make it there this year, especially on defense, but it certainly didn't keep me from wanting them to.:headbang:

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

Honestly, I didn't think they were good enough to make it there this year, especially on defense, but it certainly didn't keep me from wanting them to.:headbang:

I have to admit I was glad when Coach Traylot left for UT. One heck of a coach!

On 12/19/2017 at 12:38 PM, blackflag79 said:

Honestly, after watching them play the first few games I didn't think they were good enough to make it there this year, especially on defense, but it certainly didn't keep me from wanting them to.:headbang:

The Razorbacks hired Jeff Traylor as an assistant coach.....😃😃😃😃

I'm 1-1, I didn't pick the 6 man games cuz I dont follow 6 man at all. Tennyhaw killed me. Muenster was very impressive. Had some big ole boys for a 2A D2 squad. I mean, the whole team had pretty good size but that one D-lineman was huge. 

7 hours ago, neveragain said:

I fell into the trap of thinking since Refugio beat San Augustine so convincingly that they couldn't be beat...Mart dominated after the middle of the first quarter.

Mart only losing 7 seniors and dropping to 2A D2, man...they gonna be hard to handle n xt year in that class. Did i read some where that Tenaha is moving up or am I just imagining things? 

Micotrav’s Predictions;  For What it’s worth....

Allen vs Lake Travis- Lake Travis by 6

Waco Midway vs Cy-Fair- Midway by 7

Manvel vs Highland Park- Highland Park by 14

Aledo vs College Station- Aledo by 17

Carthage vs Kennedale- Kennedale by 5

Pleasant Grove vs West Orange Stark- Pleasant Grove by 8

3A Division 1- Brock vs Rockdale- Brock by 10  (Rockdale wins State 45-29)

3A Division 2- Newton vs Gunter- Gunter by 17

Refugio vs Mart - Refugio by 9  (Mart wins State 34-21)

Muenster vs Teneha- Muenster by 2  (Muenster wins State 27-20)

1A-  I don't know- Strawn and Balmorhea

Just now, blackflag79 said:

I must admit that I didn't "know" how good Muenster's defense was.  I felt like it would be a close game, but their coaching staff schemed the game better than I thought they could.

I knew zero about them. I also knew Tenaha’s luck in finals. But I still went with them. 

28 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

If I win the prize for picking the most games right, I’ll share my formula for success. There is a prize, isn’t there? 🤪

Yea. Your prize will be lion won’t get you confused with the other truebluetrue.