A parade for the mustangs

Jedi94

On 12/26/2017 at 7:13 PM, Jedi94 said:

Again I'm not saying have it now if u know how to read, im saying they are not talking about it at all. I know it take time to plan anything I know all about safety, and u can't rush things but it's never to early to plan and do it right

Why don’t y’all go ahead and buy some state runner up rings while y’all are at it?  

Juat make sure to put the final score and who y’all lost to on there. 

• LOL! 4

On 12/26/2017 at 7:13 PM, Jedi94 said:

Again I'm not saying have it now if u know how to read, im saying they are not talking about it at all. I know it take time to plan anything I know all about safety, and u can't rush things but it's never to early to plan and do it right

Of course i can read, thats why i spoke up when you come to a non setx site to complain about no one in orange talking about a parade less than 24 hrs after the game on christmas weekend.... i can read exceptionally well, i can even read into your desire to come to a site where you think it will be easy to get someone to agree with your complaint with very little backlash. I also think its kinda funny that they dont agree with you.

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Gasilla said:

Of course i can read, thats why i spoke up when you come to a non setx site to complain about no one in orange talking about a parade less than 24 hrs after the game on christmas weekend.... i can read exceptionally well, i can even read into your desire to come to a site where you think it will be easy to get someone to agree with your complaint with very little backlash. I also think its kinda funny that they dont agree with you.

I have yet to see anyone to agree with him on either site. I'm waiting for his 300 people that disagreed with everyone to get on here lol

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...