Words Of Advice

Stoney

I have not been in the office since November 16.  I have spent two weeks in Russia, one week in Colombia, and mixed in a trip to Pennsylvania, WV, and North Carolina. Headed to San Antonio tomorrow for the Alamo Bowl. Going to be real tough going back to work. May need a name tag to wear.  I just hope that no one has commandeered my office!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I have not been in the office since November 16.  I have spent two weeks in Russia, one week in Colombia, and mixed in a trip to Pennsylvania, WV, and North Carolina. Headed to San Antonio tomorrow for the Alamo Bowl. Going to be real tough going back to work. May need a name tag to wear.  I just hope that no one has commandeered my office!!

They will probably have to retrain you, to boot ....

On 12/26/2017 at 8:55 AM, stoneykelly said:

Never come back to work after a vacation or holiday. Never do it.

I actually had to go to the office yesterday. A minor errand that I had neglected to take care of before the break. 

It was quite nice. The building was quiet and empty. Phones were silent. I even stayed a bit longer than I needed to, just to enjoy the quiet. 

2 hours ago, Matthias said:

I actually had to go to the office yesterday. A minor errand that I had neglected to take care of before the break. 

It was quite nice. The building was quiet and empty. Phones were silent. I even stayed a bit longer than I needed to, just to enjoy the quiet. 

* **This is the only acceptable way to come back to work after time off. Emails, voice mails and coworkers ruin that.***

• LOL! 1

On 12/27/2017 at 3:53 PM, Matthias said:

Hahaha I had to go in today for 15 minutes to check a kid’s progress... it was nice to not have to worry about anything or anyone else today

• Like 1