Final 4A Rankings

HearEmaGrowlin

6 minutes ago, DTrump said:

Skull dragging a bunch of teenagers huh? What a guy.

Oh did that hurt your feelings? ...would you prefer Donkey stomped?....get off your high horse and get ready cause the Dawgs are coming whether you and your homie like it or not

1 minute ago, bossman1 said:

Oh did that hurt your feelings? ...would you prefer Donkey stomped?....get off your high horse and get ready cause the Dawgs are coming whether you and your homie like it or not

Oh from your macho remarks I thought "you" would be the one skull dragging someone. Carry on dude!

Just now, DTrump said:

Oh from your macho remarks I thought "you" would be the one skull dragging someone. Carry on dude!

Lol...dude get a life... getting in your feelings over a comment on a msg board makes me think you were the getting skull drug

I truly believe the Dawgs have a great chance at a three Pete. 

The next group coming to the varsity is very talented. 

O line will be awesome, D line will be bad to the bone (80,84, and 40)

2 and 6 return in the secondary, just need to see who the next linebacking core will be. 

QB and running back could be the best in 4A. 

God Bless coaches, players, fans. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!

championship march continues. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Y'all won't be nearly the same team. See there goes that arrogance that y'all deny all the time. Yeah won't miss a beat huh? 

People said that after 2008 and 2009 too. So let's say the Lions beat the dawgs next year, can you really be that happy? It's like losing 10 straight games of Madden and then finally beating your buddy the 11th time. Is it really that great? Our resume still makes yours look  very ordinary. If you brag, we'll probably say "good for you" and pat you on your cyber back. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Lion70 said:

No I agree Great program just laughing at the unrealistic expectations and acting like y'all aren't losing four of the best players in all 4a . Y'all will be good but calm down on not missing a freaken beat.  I really shouldn't be surprised y'all are the same characters that think y'all would demolish Aledo lol.

You don't live in Carthage and see what these people see. You have a lot of opinions on a town you're not from. We have more evidence through history that we do reload rather than not. From my calculations, 6 out of the last 10 we reloaded quite nicely. 60% isn't quite bad. 

2 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I truly believe the Dawgs have a great chance at a three Pete. 

The next group coming to the varsity is very talented. 

O line will be awesome, D line will be bad to the bone (80,84, and 40)

2 and 6 return in the secondary, just need to see who the next linebacking core will be. 

QB and running back could be the best in 4A. 

God Bless coaches, players, fans. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!

championship march continues. 

6 was first sub at LB......8 was starting safety 

Lion 70, read my post again, I said the Dawgs have a great chance for a three Pete. I said the QB and running back could be the best in 4A (2018), never said better than Ingram. Coach Surratt said Dixon was special and when he says special, you know he is. 

Never said they would win the championship, but I truly believe they have a great chance. 

You have a blessed day Lion70. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Lion 70, read my post again, I said the Dawgs have a great chance for a three Pete. I said the QB and running back could be the best in 4A (2018), never said better than Ingram. Coach Surratt said Dixon was special and when he says special, you know he is. 

Never said they would win the championship, but I truly believe they have a great chance. 

You have a blessed day Lion70. 

Pay the Troll no mind,cowboyandChrist; he's laughing his head off at the very thought that he's upsetting you...🙄