Blue Grey All American Bowl Game

CardinalsRedRed

On 12/27/2017 at 12:15 PM, CardinalsRedRed said:

Anyone else have a kid playing Jan 22 in the Blue Grey All American Bowl Game att AT&T stadium? My son will be on the East team. Just seeing if anyone on here has a kid on the same team. 

I was wondering if it's same game I saw pictures of some  schools i knew because they had on red jerseys, or that doesn't matter since it's blue grey, just trying to see if I have the right game 

On 12/27/2017 at 12:15 PM, CardinalsRedRed said:

Anyone else have a kid playing Jan 22 in the Blue Grey All American Bowl Game att AT&T stadium? My son will be on the East team. Just seeing if anyone on here has a kid on the same team. 

Did you mean December 22nd at AT&T or is that blue grey gm different than this one on January 22nd that your talking about??

3 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

I kinda thought Ingram got a bad deal with having to compete for time against Dion’s boy. 

It’s all good.  Ingram did not have a good showing in the game and I think he will admit to that.  But most of the ESPN recruiting guys had Ingram as the #2 back of the 6 attending based on his performance in practice and drills.  He will be just fine.  TX was well represented!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

It’s all good.  Ingram did not have a good showing in the game and I think he will admit to that.  But most of the ESPN recruiting guys had Ingram as the #2 back of the 6 attending based on his performance in practice and drills.  He will be just fine.  TX was well represented!

Great high school running back.........Great career at Carthage.............I think the game last night showed that in college(hopefully at Texas, if not Texas then Auburn) he probably needs a few more pounds, a little more strength, and hopefully he continues to get faster..............He works hard, so those things will more than likely happen

22 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Great high school running back.........Great career at Carthage.............I think the game last night showed that in college(hopefully at Texas, if not Texas then Auburn) he probably needs a few more pounds, a little more strength, and hopefully he continues to get faster..............He works hard, so those things will more than likely happen

I think Ingram underperformed because he wasn't able to line up deep & allow his lanes to open up the way he's grown accustomed to. The fumble was also unfortunate... Oh well, there'll be better days ahead, no doubt.

7 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Yea, I could see a RS coming. No big deal. Plus he was lining up across from some bad A dudes. Not typical 4A players.

Bid curve in D1 ball. Just another number out there. He will be fine. I seen where he said he is still signing with UT in Feb. Hope he stays home.

20 hours ago, DTrump said:

Yea, I could see a RS coming. No big deal. Plus he was lining up across from some bad A dudes. Not typical 4A players.

Bid curve in D1 ball. Just another number out there. He will be fine. I seen where he said he is still signing with UT in Feb. Hope he stays home.

Those were the best of the best high school athletes. Next year they will compete with the best of the best college athletes that are 3 & 4 years older.