📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

1 hour ago, Matthias said:

Oprah would be foolish to go through an election. It'd be devastating to her brand. 

The media would cover for her policy wise and she would talk about love and inclusion constantly. The value of diversity, the need for a women president and all the other platitudes that don't matter when your president. Her brand would be fine IMO.

54 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

" I can't believe anybody believes any of these "political" polls these days .... most polls are taken in such a way to get a desired outcome and rarely reflect true public opinion .... "

I see it went right over your head ... :woot:

14 hours ago, SideTracker said:

Trump To Embassies: Sell American Weapons!

President Trump is expected to direct US embassy staff overseas to more aggressively push the sales of US-manufactured military items to their foreign counterparts. His "National Security Decision Directive" due next month will reportedly also ease the rules and regulations for the export of military hardware. In today's Liberty Report we take a critical look at US taxpayer-funded salespeople for the US arms industry. Should middle class Americans, who have seen their real incomes decline over the years, really be subsidizing the sales force for large, wealthy corporations? And what of the danger of yet more weapons to get into the hands of bad actors overseas?

Wonderful world of MIC. Duped again.

Ike warned of the Rise of the Military Industrial Complex... & LBJ  used it to its full capacity.💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥🚀✈️🛫🛬💰💰💰💵💵💵💰💰💰

25 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

No, it's a side track. Specific to that mentioned in the  brietbraindamaged article , political gains from pushing employers to hire Americans instead of lower-wage migrants, even conservatives know Americans are not interested in low paying jobs. Even conservatives with half a brain know the pattern of low paid migrants is not going to stop. Who do you think will man all the new low paying jobs? Snow flakes?  Guys like you are as duped as any obama supporter.

https://slate.com/business/2017/10/americans-want-jobs-not-low-paying-work.html

off on another tangent, as usual ....

4 minutes ago, SideTracker said:

more fake news ... from a liberal source, no less ...

most whites, especially blue collar whites are very satisfied with President Trump thus far ...

if anything, Trump is gaining support ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

12 hours ago, SideTracker said:

Exactly what I'm referring to in a  political world where hypocrisy is thicker than :poop:. I know you absorbed one of the sources in the breitbraindamaged article is Atlantic. Same story. smdh

Capn' (comma) put the bottle down my friend. :ok:

Take%20the%20Bait.gif

He's not crazy, he just says what most Americans have on their mind.  I think most people even independents have conservative thoughts eventhough they may not vote Republican.  I rarely see the far lefties even with the college kids I work with.  

• Mr. P changed the title to New York Times editor: Most newspapers will die in 5 years