📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

10 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

This offends me! I haven’t drug my knuckles in years. 

Offends me too Blue.  I haven’t drug my knacks since I retired at the end of 2015 & got in my recliner.  :zzz:

2 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Actually it gets boring when some of us disappear for a while only to come back and see that this is nothing but a conservative circle....ummmm activity.  Especially when y'all are left with nothing to debate except idiotic conspiracy theories.

I know the feeling - Really.  Have a liberal friend.  His FB Page is full of libs & I catch HE double L, debating their idiotic conspiracy theories.

The "Nobel Peace Prize" is a joke ... it's a purely political award and President Trump's politics don't match the criteria ... the bogus award to Obama proved that .... If I were President Trump, I would snub the award even if they reluctantly give it to him ... I have a feeling he might just tell them where they can shove their "prize" ...:drool:

25 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Trust me, if I was concerned about what people think of me on here then I guess I’d play the dumb conservative part because then I’d be like the vast majority of individuals that participate in this forum. Beware the chemtrails. 

You wouldn’t have gone anywhere if it wasn’t for your NSFW memes... 

keep it clean and no one will really care about your lovefest with illegals, terrorists, and pant suits.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

On 5/12/2018 at 10:32 PM, Greezychef said:

I realize that these videos may be heavily edited, but one person "got it". Though I wish the interviewer would have provided more detail, or asked questions like, "You see where I'm going here, right?"

Remember the "peace prize" parody that guy came out with after Obama "won" his?

• LOL! 1

On 5/11/2018 at 1:46 PM, ScreamingEagle said:

Especially when y'all are left with nothing to debate except idiotic conspiracy theories.

I agree...  the media's obsession with Stormy and Russian "collusion" are indeed tiresome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 👱 Trump Derangement Syndrome

As for the Bannana Slugs of UC Santa Cruz they hate Trump.  I thought it was hilarious the one young woman said that people don't being talked to like that.  That shows how coddled these kids are.  President Obama did nothing to deserve the award.  Can I say Trump did to end the Korean War, or for U.S. the Korean Conflict yes, because the President of South Korea stated that he deserved it.  However I think both he and Kim Jung-un will receive it this year.  I think it would be hilarious if Moon Jae-In gave his peace prize to President Trump.  

NBtQWoW.jpg G0Jlf4I.jpg

Wow, first he moves the Embassy to Jerusalem, and now he is kissing a black woman? Geez, Trump can't even Hitler right! 

Can't start a war with North Korea, or crash the stock market. And he's appointing women to top roles in his administration. Worst misogynist racist anti-semite EVER.   

What a loser. Sad! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Greezychef said:

This just in: Trump elbows elderly black lady in the face.  

BREAKING: Trump drags elderly woman off stage. Police officer refuses to help. 

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to ✌️ ISIS "most wanted" captured by U.S.-Iraqi forces

If they're not going to write the story as it was stated, that's yellow journalism.  Many of those that were denied entry have shown that they are only there to turn it into a circus.  If they'd start reporting the news ethically then they should be invited back.   

• Mr. P changed the title to New York Times editor: Most newspapers will die in 5 years