📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

It's hilarious to watch Dems edit and splice together bits and pieces of tapes to fit their agenda. There is a gigantic difference in how Obama dealt with foreign leaders and how Trump does. Obama gave in to terrorist regimes, made horrible deals and destroyed our relationship with Israel. Trump is doing everything he can to look out for the USA. 

Besides I saw Ollie North in those clips and if Ollie said it, it's true!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hilarious, and not anything right wing media types like Sean Hannity and his Fox or Bretbart  cronies would admit to, but Trump also takes it 10 steps further and talks about his friendships with murderous dictators! Brags about deals that don’t happen and spits in the eye of our allies. These thugs have never had a buddy like him! 😑

You do realize he's being diplomatic, right?  Would you prefer he haul off and punch them in the nose?  Nah,  then you would say "hey look!  We're right!  Trump's a lunatic!"  Please attempt to temper down your butthurt.  As for deals that don't happen,  do i really need to pull video of clinton gloating about his great deal with north korea and how it was such a great deal for america? Had that been true Trump wouldn't be there 30 years later mopping up this mess.

Trump wouldn’t recognize diplomacy if it walked up and kicked him in the nards. He is a blundering sycophant, fawning over murderous, evil enemies of our country, while showing disdain and disrespect toward our allies. He has created discord and a huge mess all over the world, unparalleled. 

And we had improving relations with Cuba, with most of our country approving, and the Castros leaving power, until Trump came along, with John Bolton in his ear. 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump wouldn’t recognize diplomacy if it walked up and kicked him in the nards. He is a blundering sycophant, fawning over murderous, evil enemies of our country, while showing disdain and disrespect toward our allies. He has created discord and a huge mess all over the world, unparalleled. 

And we had improving relations with Cuba, with most of our country approving, and the Castros leaving power, until Trump came along, with John Bolton in his ear. 

Obviously you missed where i asked you to temper the butthurt.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, btex said:

This has become a recurring them on SDC that anything posted with bad info on trump must be a poor source that is lying. So let's see a list of credible sources. 

Let's see if the same people who constantly say bad source can show some good ones.

As for me, when you see the same story across multiple sources it is pretty safe to say it is true and not fake news

Good luck.  As long as you are the judge and jury on sources it doesn’t make a ####. 

• Like 2

I prefer Reuters Thompson, BBC, Yahoo News (although I have seen slants with them), the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and a few that I don't go to very often, but have noticed that they are neutral on many news topics.  Anything left are right has to be cross checked for accuracy.  In opinion piece is biased, and still should be checked to make sure that their sources are accurate.  That's todays news, and not like it was 30+ years ago.  

3 minutes ago, btex said:

Just look at your responses, do you ever add any intellect to any thread or is it just troll troll troll? Heck your opinions are not even yours because all you can do is stay lock step in with the very very far right

The responses I give are my own. I am not like you guys who read from the Communist Manifesto.

The simple fact is all News is unreliable at the moment.  You have to dig through the poop to pull out factual information.  CNN and FOX report the news, but they mix in their opinions as fact, making the news invalid IMHO.

• Thanks 1