📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unbelievable-york-times-slammed-front-041050160.html

This is pathetic, the left and its supporters throughout the mainstream media have been lying about Trump being a racist for years now, and they’ve built upon this lie so much that they have dumb people actually believing it. You have punks like Beto screaming that Trump has been fanning the flames of racism with what he says and he condones violence toward non-whites. All of those things are simply false. It’s fake and liberals have such an intense hatred for Trump, because he defeated their queen that they’ll believe anything their left leaning, liberal agenda pushing media tells them. It and the Russian collusion lie are the biggest cons ever pulled on the American public and of course it’s all been done by the Democrats and their media friends.

Unbelievable times we’re living in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watched it, and the Cuomo just went off in left field.  I never even knew Fredo was considered derogatory towards Italians, because I've never heard it in slang.  I suppose he takes offense, because of his father and brothers accomplishments, and he's just on CNN, because of his families "connections".  

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

CNN has bad week amid April Ryan, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon news: ‘It was quite embarrassing’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-cuomo-lemon-ryan

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

CNN has been having "bad weeks" for a few years now ... They aren't the legitimate news channel they started out as decades ago ...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Every one of them buys it hook, line, and sinker......not an original thought among the lot of them.......

Imo, their biggest problem, Trump is doing such a good job as President, innuendos like this, and “racist”, is all they have left.  To use a military analogy, they have no artillery or guns, so they throw rocks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This guy nailed the whole Trump support thing.  His first line directed at the Left and Never Trumpers  -  You A-holes just don’t get it. 

Best 4 minutes a Trump supporter will have today.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1166093699740311552.html?fbclid=IwAR1Ezu19Fm5Am0y6dfSPFLSnp_jsjzhlE2Q__ik8_T56iYTElCo0eWP3ObU 

You #### don't get it.

You're not the gatekeepers any more.

You're churning out stories about how Trump supporters are 'getting tired' of him, tired of the drama, they're exhausted, they can't take much more, when will it end....

QUIT PROJECTING ONTO US, YOU MORONS!

All us Trump supporters are having the time of our lives right now.

Trump turned the corner. He's unleashed now. Your Fake Mueller Investigation is dead. Your impeachment threats are dead. The Democratic party is self-destructing.

We're having FUN watching all of this.
McCabe's rushing onto CNN ahead of getting indicted.

The Horowitz report is coming in the next few weeks.

The declassification continues.

Meanwhile Trump continues to do exactly what he was elected to do: drive our political elite class up the WALL.
Democrats, Never Trump, the Fake News media, yeah I can see why THOSE people are exhausted by now. Constantly having to furiously spin news lies to try to hide just how much Trump and America is now WINNING.

He's flipping the courts at this point too, did you know that?
The 9th Circuit, which used to be the most lunatic left wing court in the US, has now flipped and started handing Trump victories.

The wall keeps going up, despite the lying media insisting it's not happening.
2019 is just not going according to plan & some people find this depressing, I know.

Trump's more popular than ever. His rallies are over flowing.

CNN was trying so hard today to get excited because 15,000 people showed up to see Liz Warren.
Trump's had more than 15,000 people outside his rallies watching on the big TV's because they couldn't fit in the place.

Biden is babbling stuff on the campaign trail and he's tanking in the polls.

But we're supposed to be 'concerned' about TRUMP right now?

R U KIDDING ME?

Trump wasn't voted into the White House to be a typical politician.

If Trump supporters wanted a typical politician doing the usual business as President, they had plenty of usual politicians to choose from in 2016.

They picked the brash businessman for a reason.
You've had two years of watching Trump supporters not care about his boorish tweets or his off the cuff remarks.

YOU'RE the ones who are getting exhausted by the fact you just can't make us care about that stuff.

"He doesn't act Presidential!"

Yeah we know. We love it.

"Trump supporters are exhausted by his boorish behavior at this point!" is nothing but stupid projection on your part.

Cut it out. Can't you see after more than 2 1/2 years of this you are WASTING YOUR TIME?

It's not working. In fact, we can't wait to re-elect him.
He's not supposed to be growing stronger.

But he is.

He's not supposed to be more popular than ever.

But he is.

He's certainly not supposed to be getting handed court victory after court victory as the wall goes up & you can see SpyGate coming.

But it's happening.

The elite class is right to be scared. They thought Trump was a minor quick detour, quickly handled and removed. He'd be gone by 2020 at the latest.

It's only now starting to dawn on you idiots he's going to coast to reelection and you've got FIVE MORE YEARS of him coming.

You think Trump supporters are getting TIRED at this point?

Like we're depressed or something?

Like we're falling on our fainting couches today "OMG what crude thing did Trump blurt at somebody today?!"
We spent decades telling you guys to start fighting for us.

You always had excuses, reasons why this wasn't the time fight, this wasn't the issue to push, this was not the hill to die on, it was never time to get bloody.

Surrender, fight another day!
You'll never get this about Trump.

HE FIGHTS FOR US and you don't.

And you can't wait to go back to the way it was before, before you were exposed for the useless talkers you all are.
We can't spare this man. He fights.

I'm tired of hearing your whining about how he doesn't 'fight' the right way or how you'd totally be doing this better right now if we'd put you elites back in charge.

You wouldn't do anything different from the Bushes or Clintons or Obamas.
So take your new fun coordinated narrative I see you all rolling out today, about how 'tired' Trump's supporters are about his 'crude antics' and how they just can's see themselves putting up with 'five more years of this boorish behavior" & shove it up your ####.
I'm having the time of my life right now and I can't wait to watch President Trump kick all the right sanctimonious #### for the next 5 years.

You want Trump to go away?

You'd better start panicking, because he's not.
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, Hagar said:

This guy nailed the whole Trump support thing.  His first line directed at the Left and Never Trumpers  -  You A-holes just don’t get it. 

Best 4 minutes a Trump supporter will have today.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1166093699740311552.html?fbclid=IwAR1Ezu19Fm5Am0y6dfSPFLSnp_jsjzhlE2Q__ik8_T56iYTElCo0eWP3ObU

Exactly!!!! .... 

• Like 3